Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you get mad at the other woman?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 143 Replies
1 mom liked this
OK. A little back story here. My Dh and I have been together for 4 years. Before I met him, I slept with a guy I went to high-school with. We texted for a few weeks before it actually happened. I sent him some pics of my boobs, nothing really raunchy. I was 19 and single. After we slept together we both just gradually stopped talking to each other. we only slept together once, and that was it.

Fast forward 5 years. I'm married to my husband, we have a 2 year old together. We are madly in love and I couldn't be any happier in my life.

Yesterday I get this message on Facebook from a girl named Ashley. I remember her from high-school, but we were never friends or anything. I have virtually no idea who this woman is. She's telling me all kinds of shit. Calling me a nasty hoe for fucking her kids father. She said she found pictures of my tits on his computer and that I'm the reason their not together. that she couldn't believe she knew me when she saw that picture.

wtf? I guess they were together when we slept together 5 YEARS AGO! I had no idea at the time, he obviously never told me anything. I wouldn't of slept with him!

she proceeds to call me a homewrecker, a slut, a whore...
all because she found a picture of my 19 y/o face and little titties in a Lacy bra.

Anyway to the point. I think this chick is crazy. Her ex is obviously a shitty person. he fucked her over. or whatever. I dont even care!

Would you ever blame the other woman in this situation?

ETA: When I read the message I couldn't see her profile pic and I wasn't able to respond. Im guessing she blocked me before she even messaged me. Crazy girl.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Bump!
FL2AK
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Did you clear it up with her? Were they actually together then?
VertaBaybee
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Not in this situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 14, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Maybe
sorcha1945
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 12:27 AM
I would only blame the other woman if I was close to her and even then I would still blame my husband.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this
No you had no clue. I would have messaged you nicely and said wtf and heard your side but what he didn't say shit to go and it was once what are you supposed to do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 14, 2012 at 12:28 AM
3 moms liked this

i blame both parties who cheat

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on May. 14, 2012 at 12:29 AM
6 moms liked this

I would only be mad if she knew he was in a relationship and screwed him anyway. However since you didnt know, I would not be upset with you.

1stpreggers
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:29 AM
No, he's the liar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)