Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you get mad at the other woman?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
OK. A little back story here. My Dh and I have been together for 4 years. Before I met him, I slept with a guy I went to high-school with. We texted for a few weeks before it actually happened. I sent him some pics of my boobs, nothing really raunchy. I was 19 and single. After we slept together we both just gradually stopped talking to each other. we only slept together once, and that was it.

Fast forward 5 years. I'm married to my husband, we have a 2 year old together. We are madly in love and I couldn't be any happier in my life.

Yesterday I get this message on Facebook from a girl named Ashley. I remember her from high-school, but we were never friends or anything. I have virtually no idea who this woman is. She's telling me all kinds of shit. Calling me a nasty hoe for fucking her kids father. She said she found pictures of my tits on his computer and that I'm the reason their not together. that she couldn't believe she knew me when she saw that picture.

wtf? I guess they were together when we slept together 5 YEARS AGO! I had no idea at the time, he obviously never told me anything. I wouldn't of slept with him!

she proceeds to call me a homewrecker, a slut, a whore...
all because she found a picture of my 19 y/o face and little titties in a Lacy bra.

Anyway to the point. I think this chick is crazy. Her ex is obviously a shitty person. he fucked her over. or whatever. I dont even care!

Would you ever blame the other woman in this situation?

ETA: When I read the message I couldn't see her profile pic and I wasn't able to respond. Im guessing she blocked me before she even messaged me. Crazy girl.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Replies (11-20):
Mandi1992
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 12:30 AM

no, I mean yah it sucks but if I was her I wouldnt blame you especially with how long it has been. Sounds like a bitch. Forget her, block her, move on. 

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 12:30 AM
2 moms liked this
Don't clear up anything with her. Don't respond. Don't entertain that. You didn't know. It was years ago...she needs to move on. If it wasn't you, it would have been someone else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 12:30 AM
I couldn't even see her profile pic or reply. I guess she sent the message and then blocked me.

she went super nuts on me. I was embarrassed FOR her at some of the things she said.

Quoting FL2AK:

Did you clear it up with her? Were they actually together then?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 12:30 AM
I wouldnt in any situation where the man lied about his current relationship status.
FL2AK
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Just let it go. But I would be nervous about her having those pictures. Hopefully he deletes them.

Quoting Anonymous:

MultiPara
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this

you should tell her what you wrote here.

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 12:32 AM
I would never be mad at the other woman, she had no obligation to me, made no promises to our relationship and all that, he did, now I would never be friends wit her respect her or trust her cause i mean that's kind of shady, but be intentionally mean or mad at her, nah
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on May. 14, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Quoting VertaBaybee:

Not in this situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Nope. I had no idea he was seeing anyone. He told me he was single and texted me all the time. I didn't know until yesterday.

Quoting sorcha1945:

I would only blame the other woman if I was close to her and even then I would still blame my husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 12:34 AM
2 moms liked this
that's funny.
who did I cheat on?

Quoting mommy_me:

i blame both parties who cheat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)