Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Apple Products

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies

SUCK!!! I have had this ipod touch for about six months, and it is turning to shit. When I use the internet on it it randomly shows a black screen then leaves the page I am on. The actual music player skips when playing music sometimes. The first Ipod touch I had the screen broke. Those things are not cheap either. frustrated I am going with the kindle fire next time.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tesserae
by Mrs.Mellark on May. 14, 2012 at 9:49 AM
5 moms liked this

Hmm, we have several Apple products incl. the touch, shuffle, and iPad. No issues here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Apple products are for the weakminded anyway.
tarakay0417
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:51 AM
I don't like apple either. They always turn into expensive paper weights. Lol I have the Nook Color and I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Well I thought maybe it's just me, but when two of them turned to crap easily it frustrated me a bit, those two were 200 dollars each :/

Quoting Tesserae:

Hmm, we have several Apple products incl. the touch, shuffle, and iPad. No issues here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 9:52 AM

how much is the nook color? My husband has the kindle fire and I love it!! 300 dollars cheaper then the IPAD.

Quoting tarakay0417:

I don't like apple either. They always turn into expensive paper weights. Lol I have the Nook Color and I love it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 9:53 AM

how so? I am just curious.

Quoting Anonymous:

Apple products are for the weakminded anyway.

Sylv.the.Wine-O
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I don't own any Apple products

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 9:54 AM
I've liked all my apple products. Haven't had any problems. I'm on my second iPhone, but I threw my 3 against a wall (i meant to throw it at my hubby, but he didnt catch it lol) and it broke, to be fair nothing would have survived that blow lol my iPod got stolen :-(. I have an iPhone 4 now and it's still going strong!
Mom2twosweeties
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:55 AM
I've always heard that apple is very, very good about fixing or replacing products. Good to the point where they sometimes exchange products that technically shouldn't be exchanged. That being said, all I have is my iPhone and when the first one I got had a glitch, it was replaced through Verizon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on May. 14, 2012 at 9:56 AM
I have a iPod touch and iPhone and have no probs. that's all I will use and plan on getting a iPad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)