Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

call log deleted???? need advice ASAP UPDATE ON PAGE 4

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

my husband has been deleting his call log from his phone everyday we have verizon. i am on the website i just need to know how to view his call history and message history please help!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ambersmommy730
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 11:45 AM
IDK, bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CorisMom
by on May. 14, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I know how to do it with T-Mobile, but not Verizon. You can call Verizon and they can walk you through the web page step by step.

queenamy
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 11:47 AM

you can call verizon and have them help you out.. or even go to your verizon store maybe they can print it out

countrygrl55
by on May. 14, 2012 at 11:48 AM
2 moms liked this

just go to view bill, then click on call details on the call section.  Same for texts.  You won't be able to see the actual text messages, but you can see dates, times and phone numbers.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 14, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I use att but its very easy to view them from the website. I simply click on his specific cell number and view previous history. It gives me all the things he does like Internet usage, call logs, and the numbers texting to him and from him. Good luck!

mathewss2490
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Go to myverizon hit c
usage details to the right where it shows your minutes. Hit call details and it will show you the history there will be tabs at the top to view messaging and data. They also have a locator app for 9.99 a month which locates anyone on the plan, I have it and use it frequently :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bknotnobody
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 11:53 AM

This only I don't have the locator app, we have iPhones so we can stalk one another that way. Due to the find my missing phone app or something. Lol. That's free.

Quoting mathewss2490:

Go to myverizon hit c
usage details to the right where it shows your minutes. Hit call details and it will show you the history there will be tabs at the top to view messaging and data. They also have a locator app for 9.99 a month which locates anyone on the plan, I have it and use it frequently :)

dee06
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Do you have a reason to believe your husband is doing something he shouldn't besides him deleting his call log? If I were trying to be sneaky I would only delete the calls I wouldn't want someone to see

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 14, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Bump for update!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 12:06 PM

i dont see any of that it only has how many minutes he has used

Quoting mathewss2490:

Go to myverizon hit c

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)