Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

damn..can't I finish just one......poofy poof....geez

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:22 PM
  • 27 Replies

In the last hour alone I've seen 2 different posts go poof......and I didn't get to finish either one!!!  I always miss the funny shit....

by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessie_plus3
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:23 PM
It's crazy!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 14, 2012 at 1:23 PM

LampPost
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:24 PM
It is annoying. I just want to talk to people, geeze. Guess everyone is too sensitive or something? Idk why these random posts get taken down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chuckydoodle
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I was reading one of those, in my opinion she probably deleted her post because most people were calling her on her hypocritical stance.  It was all right for her to call names but still expect people to treat her with respect and such. 

tecsabates
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 1:30 PM

The one didn't surprise me at all that it got taken down...it was one of those b*tch fight waiting to happen kinda posts...but darn it I just wanna et to read it all just once lol.....  The one I was pretty surprised about tho - didn't seem that darn inflammatory.....

Red227
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

I was reading one of those, in my opinion she probably deleted her post because most people were calling her on her hypocritical stance.  It was all right for her to call names but still expect people to treat her with respect and such. 

Was that the I Am An Awesomer Mom Than You Because My Husband Spent $1700 On Me For Mother's Day And You All Got Online And Bitched And Now I'm Going To Get Online And Bitch About All You Bitches Because I SAID I Had An Awesomer Day Than You And NO ONE Said They Were Happy For Me So I Am Just As Petty As Juvenile As All The Bitches I Am Mocking post?

Breezie_Starr
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:33 PM

now i feel like i missed something. which one's got taken down??

bcoll
by Brandi on May. 14, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Two in the last hour? That's a slow day...lol

tecsabates
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Yep...thats the b*tch fight waitin to happen.. Someone posts that every single day it seems (some variation of the why are you all so mean/bitchy/judgemental/etc, etc.......) and everyday it ends up getting poofed.....I don't know why they bother... 

I don't get why people who complain so much about how crappy it is here don't just leave...it's not like there aren't any other mom sites out there.  Find one ya like better.....

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Chuckydoodle
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:34 PM

No it was " The answer my questions now!!!!" post, where she was asking why some people are such bitches, and act like highschool girls and she can't get support and whah whah whah. Almost every reply was something like well you are acting like the ones your complaining too lol. She even told one of em to eat a bag of shit or something like that. 

Quoting Red227:

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Was that the I Am An Awesomer Mom Than You Because My Husband Spent $1700 On Me For Mother's Day And You All Got Online And Bitched And Now I'm Going To Get Online And Bitch About All You Bitches Because I SAID I Had An Awesomer Day Than You And NO ONE Said They Were Happy For Me So I Am Just As Petty As Juvenile As All The Bitches I Am Mocking post?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)