Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

thinking of cheating

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
I really want to cheat on my BF we don't have the best relationship we are together mostly for the kids he even says that. I have this guy friend I refuse to be around him alone because I know something would happen. I love my bf but he doesn't talk to me I we have sex up to 2 times a week and I haven't finished in 2 months I sqiurt and he loves it and knows that's how I finish so he knows I haven't finished in a while
This other guy it's more then sex I know he loves me and I could love him but it's complicated I wanted to have an open relationship he said no he'd try to show me how he feels and we talked about sex nothings changed....idk what to do I'm thinkin of just cheating

I know I'm horrible
Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 1:55 PM
4 moms liked this

Why don't you just break up with him first...that way there is no cheating involved. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Break up with him if you are that unhappy. Don't shred his heart just do you can get laid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 2:01 PM
It's weird I don't want to break up with him and if I try he'll promise to show/do more....he is a good dad he wants to live with our kids but he won't do any family activities he doesn't show me anything everything we do is for the kids we love eachother normally I'm contant with just him
newmommy52012
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I agree with these two. There's no point in cheating if you don't have to...I hate cheaters.

CafeMom Tickers

newmommy52012
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Well actually you should never HAVE to cheat.

CafeMom Tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 2:04 PM
It still is not an excuse to step out of your relationship. Everyone gets hurt in the process.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's weird I don't want to break up with him and if I try he'll promise to show/do more....he is a good dad he wants to live with our kids but he won't do any family activities he doesn't show me anything everything we do is for the kids we love eachother normally I'm contant with just him

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 2:08 PM
I'm not saying I'm going to I know I shouldn't I just can't stop thinking of the other guy I don't know how to talk to SO about this but idk how to go about it idk what to do

I know there is no excuse to cheating I just don't know what to do
hip2it
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:10 PM
...is it still a committed relationship if one is thinking of nailing a friend?

Honest question.
Amanda52007
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:10 PM
This doesn't make any sense:

he is a good dad he wants to live with our kids but he won't do any family activities
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IWannaLoveAgain
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Why dont you just leave him instead of creating all this drama? Wouldn't it be easier to leave and be with who you want to be with rather than cheat on your boyfriend?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured