Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

thinking of cheating

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I really want to cheat on my BF we don't have the best relationship we are together mostly for the kids he even says that. I have this guy friend I refuse to be around him alone because I know something would happen. I love my bf but he doesn't talk to me I we have sex up to 2 times a week and I haven't finished in 2 months I sqiurt and he loves it and knows that's how I finish so he knows I haven't finished in a while
This other guy it's more then sex I know he loves me and I could love him but it's complicated I wanted to have an open relationship he said no he'd try to show me how he feels and we talked about sex nothings changed....idk what to do I'm thinkin of just cheating

I know I'm horrible
Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
katiebeth1821
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Its hard its the father of your kids but you have to be sure about whats right.Right for your children then whats right for you. If being alone is what you have to do to figure things out so your kids dont see a move in then move out confused. Its pulling on there heart strings.you are always going to have a special place for the father of your children but if you guys are getting along its not doing the kids or you any good.

I would try maybe going on a date maybe it will help you decide how you really feel

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm crying right now idk what to do I love him but he never showes me anything I don't want to break up with him I feel like him and I both don't know what we want we don't live together he wants to move in but I don't know I feel like I don't want to yet

Quoting katiebeth1821:

no i know how you feel. im lucky if my boyfriend and i have sex 1 once a month. FUSTRATED. Its hard to break up with someone when you had kids with them. you have a conntection. You have to weigh the pros and cons. you might be happier. i would sugest though if you do get a place of your own. take it slow with the other guy. make sure you know how you feel. Its hard. I hope the best for you and your family.

mantyangel
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:46 PM

If it is bad enough to cheat it is bad enough to just end it.  If you are that unhappy do the right thing and end the relationship first.

tginn20
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

For the love of pete...are people really this dense?

OP-If you are even thinking about cheating...then the relationship is over! Period. If you TRULY love your SO, the thought would NEVER cross your mind. 

fraujones
by Mommytron on May. 14, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I'm going to join the chorus and say be honest and end the relationship instead of cheating. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 2:50 PM
He always says we have no money....he has no money I do and i'd pay he doesn't want to do any of that we get along great when he's not here but we fight a lot when he is (the kids don't notice)....my dd wants him to live with us soooo baddly it breaks my hart

Quoting katiebeth1821:

Its hard its the father of your kids but you have to be sure about whats right.Right for your children then whats right for you. If being alone is what you have to do to figure things out so your kids dont see a move in then move out confused. Its pulling on there heart strings.you are always going to have a special place for the father of your children but if you guys are getting along its not doing the kids or you any good.

I would try maybe going on a date maybe it will help you decide how you really feel

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm crying right now idk what to do I love him but he never showes me anything I don't want to break up with him I feel like him and I both don't know what we want we don't live together he wants to move in but I don't know I feel like I don't want to yet

Quoting katiebeth1821:

no i know how you feel. im lucky if my boyfriend and i have sex 1 once a month. FUSTRATED. Its hard to break up with someone when you had kids with them. you have a conntection. You have to weigh the pros and cons. you might be happier. i would sugest though if you do get a place of your own. take it slow with the other guy. make sure you know how you feel. Its hard. I hope the best for you and your family.

tifbrown
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Nothing like commitment and overcoming problems through hard work and communication...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mummy1990
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:52 PM

There is no reason for you to cheats...nut up, and break the fuck up with your boyfriend. You'll save yourself a hell of a lot of trouble. Just do it. If you don't want to be with your boyfriend, then don't! Good god.

katiebeth1821
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:59 PM

i know but you cant let that decide what you do becase he doesnt know whats best for him or her(your DD). Fighting is never good and they see more then you think. I say things not around my kids and they say somthing about it and i think to myself you were in another room how did you hear that. fighting sucks and it effects them even if they dotn hear it they feel it

Quoting Anonymous:

He always says we have no money....he has no money I do and i'd pay he doesn't want to do any of that we get along great when he's not here but we fight a lot when he is (the kids don't notice)....my dd wants him to live with us soooo baddly it breaks my hart

Quoting katiebeth1821:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting katiebeth1821:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 3:00 PM

i am posting this anonmously because I know I will get bashed to high heaven but I think that sometimes cheating can actually help a relationship. Only if you can do it and make sure you will NEVER get caught and are totally safe about it. Sex can just be sex. It can be a total physical thing with no emtions attached and you can be doing to it to merely fufill a sexual need. It does not mean that you are horrible person. However, if you are going to step out and actually try to have another relationship with someone then that is wrong but to just have sex and then move on is not as horrible as people may make you beleive. Trashy - yes...lol It does not make you a horrible person though.  I think you can have the best of both worlds if u are super careful.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Just break up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured