Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

thinking of cheating

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I really want to cheat on my BF we don't have the best relationship we are together mostly for the kids he even says that. I have this guy friend I refuse to be around him alone because I know something would happen. I love my bf but he doesn't talk to me I we have sex up to 2 times a week and I haven't finished in 2 months I sqiurt and he loves it and knows that's how I finish so he knows I haven't finished in a while
This other guy it's more then sex I know he loves me and I could love him but it's complicated I wanted to have an open relationship he said no he'd try to show me how he feels and we talked about sex nothings changed....idk what to do I'm thinkin of just cheating

I know I'm horrible
Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Replies (31-38):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 14, 2012 at 3:07 PM

So, can you see spending the rest of your life with your BF? Because if not, it's time for a change. If you can, just keep trying to make it work and do what you can to avoid your friend. Take your happiness into your own hands, seek what will make you a happier person in the long run, because in the end you gotta take care of #1.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Amanda52007
by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Part of being a good parent includes doing activities with/for the children.

So he either treats the kids well OR he doesn't by not spending time with them.

And just because he wants to live there doesn't mean he's a great dad or SO.

Quoting Anonymous:

He wants to live here he treats the kids well he won't say happy bday to anyone or anything is mad that I want to do things on hollidays won't go to the park together either I take the kids or he does he won't go all together we don't do anything together

Quoting Amanda52007:

This doesn't make any sense:

he is a good dad he wants to live with our kids but he won't do any family activities

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 3:20 PM
he is a good dad not a good SO
He takes them places mostly the park backyard bike rides plays with them inside but never the 4 of us if I ask him to come he will either want to take them himself or say no if he's going and I want to come he will either say no or have me just take them

Quoting Amanda52007:

Quoting Anonymous:

He wants to live here he treats the kids well he won't say happy bday to anyone or anything is mad that I want to do things on hollidays won't go to the park together either I take the kids or he does he won't go all together we don't do anything together

Quoting Amanda52007:

he is a good dad he wants to live with our kids but he won't do any family activities

Amanda52007
by on May. 14, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Ok, re-read everything you just typed to me.

Is he worth it?!

Quoting Anonymous:

he is a good dad not a good SO

He takes them places mostly the park backyard bike rides plays with them inside but never the 4 of us if I ask him to come he will either want to take them himself or say no if he's going and I want to come he will either say no or have me just take them

Quoting Amanda52007:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amanda52007:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IWannaLoveAgain
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:59 PM

And do you think you're doing your kids a favor by staying with someone who you dont want to be with, who doesnt want to be with you?

All you're doing is teaching them that its okay to deal with life in an unhealthy relationship. Teaching your son that the way your hubs treats you is okay for his future wives/girlfriends, and teaching your daughter that its okay to be treated the way your hubs treats you... Is that what you want? Do you want your son to treat the lucky woman of his future life the way you're treated now? So that she eventually posts anonymously on a site that she wants to cheat on him? Do you want your daughter to contemplate meaningless cheating because the man that she's with doesn't want her? 

Is that REALLY what you want? Think about WHY you're staying... is it selfish? I think so.

Quoting Anonymous:

If we didn't have kids yes...I don't think I'll really cheat I just don't know what to do...

Quoting IWannaLoveAgain:

Why dont you just leave him instead of creating all this drama? Wouldn't it be easier to leave and be with who you want to be with rather than cheat on your boyfriend?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN