Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well I dont care, it makes me a good mom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: agree?

Options:

you're fabulous, wish my mom was like you

yeah, and you're always going to be supporting your kids, in prison.

other (just because)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 81

View Results

My kids have laptops, iPads, iPhones, they have the nanny clean their room, and pick up after them. They wear nothing but designer clothes, and I refuse to let them wear anything but that. DD4 even has a coach purse.  I have no form of discipline what so ever. They are the most pampered kids I know, and that makes me a GREAT mom.

ETA.

They are also in the most expensive extracurricular activities whether they like it or not. 

If the would prefer 25.00 soccer over horseback riding, they better pick horseback riding. Im not letting my kid play on that cheap team, with parents who cant afford anything else.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
areyouatroll
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 2:33 PM
2 moms liked this

that's funny i hope that was a joke, but i'm really scared it wasn't.  thanks, i'll keep making my child clean up after herself and be a bad mom.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:33 PM
3 moms liked this

Coming from someone that was never taught how to clean you are doing them a disservice.

I think you are a terrible mother and your kids are going to resent you for it one day.

illinoismommy83
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Buy your kids the moon and the stars if you can afford it. That is fine. If you have all the money in the world then there is nothing wrong with buying a 4 year old an expensive purse to play with. 

The issue is the lack of discipline. You set rules to keep you kids safe. You set rules to help your child grow into a functioning adult.  If you don't discipline them then you will have 30 year old kids still living in your house who are unable to even put a dish into the sink on their own or put their own socks into a laundry basket.

shortcakes13
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:34 PM
ur kids are gonna grow up to be spoiled brats and you will have no one to blame but yourself...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

that's funny i hope that was a joke, but i'm really scared it wasn't.  thanks, i'll keep making my child clean up after herself and be a bad mom.

It is a joke.. just something I seen in another post. Im hoping that mom sees this post, and realizes that just bc herkids get designer clothes, ipads,iphones, and dont get disciplined she isnt a good mom. lol

Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:35 PM
4 moms liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rec104
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Bahaha......Troll !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psychessun
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:35 PM

no discipline?

woo hoo!

mantyangel
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:36 PM
3 moms liked this

Can I be one of your kids PLLLLEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEE :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)