Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i want to play!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

ask me anything, and i mean anything! i'll answer your q's about me you want to know :) 

lol bashh all you want or just be curious :)

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Replies (51-57):
alwayswilling
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:39 PM

what do you think of girl on girl?

amomynous_j
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:40 PM

are you a poster most of us would recognize?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 4:57 PM

i personally wouldn't do it but if the chicks are hot, it does turn me on!... my hubby likes it!

Quoting alwayswilling:

what do you think of girl on girl?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 4:58 PM

not really! this is the 2nd time i have gotten over 20 comments :D its my mile stone in CM lol

Quoting amomynous_j:

are you a poster most of us would recognize?

Loveour5boys
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Im an Aquarius n think tarot is awesome n can help guide u to a better understanding of what ur seeking in life..I signed up to a free site called lotustarot.com just for fun try the universal 6 card spread n ull b floored n maybe creeped out at how right on it is..plus they explain everything in "english" I dunno y I asked about it but if u want to try something new just for fun ..not to decide ur life by as some swear by...I think its neat

Quoting Anonymous:

CANCER! what's tarot? Sping & fall... but ill take summer if i have too! i would love to v=live in a nice 4bedroom town home, i dont want a masion or an expensive place... im more of a loving simple things in life :)

*oh card reading? um im not sure... i've never tried it or what not, but i do have a cousin that has an aunt that does that!

Quoting Loveour5boys:

What zodiac sign are you? Do u believe in tarot? Do u prefer summer or winter? If u could live anywhere..where?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 6:15 PM

just tried it, and 4 out of the 6 cards are right... it is creepy lol

Quoting Loveour5boys:

Im an Aquarius n think tarot is awesome n can help guide u to a better understanding of what ur seeking in life..I signed up to a free site called lotustarot.com just for fun try the universal 6 card spread n ull b floored n maybe creeped out at how right on it is..plus they explain everything in "english" I dunno y I asked about it but if u want to try something new just for fun ..not to decide ur life by as some swear by...I think its neat

Quoting Anonymous:

CANCER! what's tarot? Sping & fall... but ill take summer if i have too! i would love to v=live in a nice 4bedroom town home, i dont want a masion or an expensive place... im more of a loving simple things in life :)

*oh card reading? um im not sure... i've never tried it or what not, but i do have a cousin that has an aunt that does that!

Quoting Loveour5boys:

What zodiac sign are you? Do u believe in tarot? Do u prefer summer or winter? If u could live anywhere..where?

Loveour5boys
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:29 PM
Awesome yeah everytime im going through a tough time ill jump on there I already know what the answer is ultimately to the dilemma but I like the insight and the weighing of each side neg pos..well next id reccomend cafe mom to you but you found it before I and already know how fab it is lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN