Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't blame a guy if he cheats on his wife if she...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Gains a ton of weight,completely lets herself go and no longer cares about her appearance.  It shows she lacks respect for herself and for for the relationship with her husband.  The same goes for a man who gains a ton of weight...

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Replies (21-30):
mom2hadley
by Heather on May. 14, 2012 at 2:52 PM
I disagree.
momto2girls89
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:52 PM
"For better or worse, in sickness or health, for richer or poorer, of course unless you get fat and/or let yourself go then my dick is free game."

You're disgusting and I hope you end up fat and alone someday. Just saying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marchand_84
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:52 PM
2 moms liked this
If you're that unhappy in a relationship you divorce, not commit adultery. And whatever happened to councilling?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Or that she is exahsuted from having to deal with everything by herself with no support system, or depressed or whatever. You are a PIG! I have never been fat I am 5'3 and been 98 pounds my whole life but how dare you say anything like that. There are all kinds of issues that make women gain weight and to have you justify having their husbands cheat on them is just insane. Hope you get cheated on everynight while you cry yourself to sleep wondering were your S/O is. POS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 2:52 PM

i agree.

pristine729
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:52 PM
What about for better or for worse?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KitschyGirl
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Hm. Interesting. Did you know that statistics show that women tend to gain weight when they are unhappy, where as men tend to put on pounds when they are content? Just food for thought. Also what qualifies as "a ton" like literally a ton, or like 50lbs, or are we talking more like 250lbs? What if the spouse looses a bunch of weight, like if my DH lost like 50lbs it wouldn't be pretty...should I cheat if that happens? I'm sure it would make me "a ton" happier right?

etsmom
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

What about depression? There are 101 reasons why a person gains weight. Maybe it's biological, maybe they were injured. Does that make it ok for one spouse to walk away from their vows when times get tough? If you don't hold values in the pledges that you make when you marry, do not get married!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Quoting Ireallydontcare:

and your point is? You are all important and we needed to hear this from you because we all care so much what an anonymous person says?

Sorry!  I thought this was an confessions group with an anonymous option, I must have posted in the wrong group!

USCmomax4
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Umm.. no some men will cheat weather you look great or you got fat! So if you have a pig at home your size is not important!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured