Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i dont know if i love my husband anymore. help me figure it out! ask me anything!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm not sure I ever have. We got married and 3 months later I was pregnant. We never got to know each other. I'm stupid I know. Ive been dealing with depression for 5 years and I always blamed my marriage issues on the depression but now I think I've been depressed because of the relationship. I threaten to leave him almost all the time but he's always able to talk me in to staying. I don't know if I stay because I love him or if I'm afraid of being alone? I think he is more of my best friend.

Idk please help me figure this out! Ask me anything!

Btw we have done counseling it hasn't helped. We act pleasant to each other for a while but then we get tired of faking it and the real us come out!

I'm not the best at knowing what my emotions mean. I ignore him most days because what he's saying isn't interesting to me. I feel this sick bored feeling when we have sex. We don't have anything in common. I feel that I'm being fake when I say I love you or make plans for our future. But when we go out and do stuff its fun and we both connect. Would you say we would be better as friends or is there something we could do to feel in love?
When were were dating we broke up and I often think of how much better/different my life would of been.

Is there any hope for us?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Its time for both of you to move on. Its silly for both of you to stay in a relationship that isn't wanted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Quoting Lyssa0587:

Its time for both of you to move on. Its silly for both of you to stay in a relationship that isn't wanted.

I feel like it is but he always begs me to stay I don't know if he loves me or is afraid to be alone like me. It makes me feel sad that this went on so long
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 14, 2012 at 4:01 PM
: (
itseebitsee
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:02 PM
I think it's this way for a lot of ppl.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Lyssa0587:

I feel like it is but he always begs me to stay I don't know if he loves me or is afraid to be alone like me. It makes me feel sad that this went on so long

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 14, 2012 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

i dont love mine anymore either!!! i grew cold i jus havent been able to leave yet... goodluck hun!

Supervane
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Your probably both afraid to be alone. Maybe take a break from each other to see how you both truly feel
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 14, 2012 at 4:03 PM

i am in a miserable, sexless, loveless relationship. i am thinking of cheating. good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

i dont love mine anymore either!!! i grew cold i jus havent been able to leave yet... goodluck hun!

thanks
nessababie
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:04 PM

do wat yur heart tells yu

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

i am in a miserable, sexless, loveless relationship. i am thinking of cheating. good luck.

thanks good luck to you too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN