Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you hate your DH/SO's ex girlfriend/wife?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I mean if she has never done anything personally to you or tried to mess up your marriage or anything.  Do you hate her just because your DH/SO used to love her?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Not at all. I'm glad they were who they were and that he saw what wasn't for him. One ran the same circle of friends as me and since we shared common friends little miss insecurity kept saying she couldn't believe we were getting married. She still crushes on him and she is a horrible mom. She leaves her kids at daycare from 6am-6pm and all summer too. She's a teacher. He tells me often how happy he is and daily what a great mom I am. We have three children that I juggle well and she has two she can't unload fast enough. I don't hate her. I feel sorry for her and really sorry for her kids but in the end, I'm thankful.  She served her purpose and I'm appreciated much more for how wonderful I am. It's not a competition. I have my DH. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 14, 2012 at 5:15 PM

She's not an ex-girlfriend or wife. She's a one night stand and a friend of his cousin. I hate her because she waited years to tell DH that they had a child and because she likes to throw my name into all of their arguments.

elleinady
by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:15 PM
11 moms liked this
He doesn't need her permission to take her to court. Never has. Sounds like he's feeding you some bullshit.

Quoting proudmommy690:

i only hate her cause she keeps his daughter away from him...and nothing he can do cause they werent married when she was born (georgia law...) so he has no rights over her unless they go to court...which she wont do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I don't have it in me to hate, but I dislike her because she mentally screwed DF over. He ended up very insecure - and untrusting of women - because of the BS she put him through. It's taken us a lot of work to get him back to where he should have been [emotionally] in the first place had she not messed with his head. She's never done anything to me or tried to mess up our relationship, but she hurt DF and I can't help but dislike her for that.

mantyangel
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Nope.  We have not had any problems so far and I see no point in hating someone for a past that didn't affect me.

TugBoatMama
by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:17 PM
She would fb him somtimes just to see if he was still happy with me. When he told her to go away and leave him alone she fb'd me to try and tell me he was the one bothering her and still loved her. Except I watched it all go down so I know she is psycho and full of shit. She was awful to him when they were together. Stories about her are legendary lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 14, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I don't hate her. I recognize the fact that she has her issues.

I do hate what she is doing to my stepdaughter.  She needs to see her more often than every few months, and it really wouldn't kill her to show up to a softball game from time to time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 14, 2012 at 5:18 PM
2 moms liked this

We're very close actually. She is the mother of 2 children I love as much as my own.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 14, 2012 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep! Although I should be thanking her for leaving him so I could have him :) 

elleinady
by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:19 PM
5 moms liked this
Why aren't your men just stepping up and taking these women to court?

Quoting r2blue2:

Same with me to a tee

Quoting proudmommy690:

i only hate her cause she keeps his daughter away from him...and nothing he can do cause they werent married when she was born (georgia law...) so he has no rights over her unless they go to court...which she wont do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN