Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you hate your DH/SO's ex girlfriend/wife?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I mean if she has never done anything personally to you or tried to mess up your marriage or anything.  Do you hate her just because your DH/SO used to love her?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Replies (51-60):
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 5:21 PM
she refuses to stand up in court and tell the judge he is the father because she doesnt want him to see her.

Quoting elleinady:

He doesn't need her permission to take her to court. Never has. Sounds like he's feeding you some bullshit.

Quoting proudmommy690:

i only hate her cause she keeps his daughter away from him...and nothing he can do cause they werent married when she was born (georgia law...) so he has no rights over her unless they go to court...which she wont do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eastcoastmama11
by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:24 PM
I've never met his most recent exes. They broke up and moved on with their lives. They had no children or anything tying them to each other.

I know his ex from high school and obviously there is no drama there lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fairy_fan
by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I don't hate her because she is his ex.  I hate her because she is a horrible person.  She is an evil spiteful whore that my husband has the misfortune of having a daughter with.  Thankfully my SD is an adult and I don't have to deal with her skank ass anymore.  

r2blue2
by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Because even if he did take her to court she still wouldn't let him see her. She'd find some random reason for him not to see his daughter. She waited three week after his dd was born to let him know she had her and during her pregnancy she told him she miscarried, had an abortion, gave her up for adoption all kinds of shit to keep him away. So now he's decided to let his dd go because he's doesn't want her (dd) to be took from place to place.

Quoting elleinady:

Why aren't your men just stepping up and taking these women to court?

Quoting r2blue2:

Same with me to a tee

Quoting proudmommy690:

i only hate her cause she keeps his daughter away from him...and nothing he can do cause they werent married when she was born (georgia law...) so he has no rights over her unless they go to court...which she wont do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TWINS609
by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Yes, DH ex-wife, she has had me followed, she also talks very badly about us in front of SD. She tries to make life as difficult as possible for us.

2love
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 5:27 PM
I only know that she hates me. I've never even tried to speak to her because she was rude to my daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luna091306
by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I don't hate her but I don't particularly like her either. She's been nothing but nice to me but she's a bitch to my df.

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 5:27 PM
No. My ex husbands current hates me because we're still friends and we share phone plans. My ex told her "se te ve la costura" (youre letting your seams show" where one is sewn), her cat claws are showing.

My SO thinks nothing of it, he has a good deal on his parents account and he pays for it but doesn't see why he should get his own line in his own name, pay 1/3 more for it just to "be an adult" :P he is an adult. I pay 98$ with discount for my iPhone, 700 minutes and unlimited Internet. I if I move My plan I get less minutes no unlimited.

She thinks I'm terrible for divorcing him because I didn't love him any more. Um then they wouldn't have met? And that I'm a sucker for paying off for his credit card I got my iPad and furniture for my new house on when we separated. Um would she rather I leave him with 10k debt as I walk out the door?
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 5:28 PM
I only dislike 1. The rest I either don't know, don't have feelings for (-/+), or am friends with. The 1 I don't like is because she's crazy. We're from a small town so I knew her before and after they were married. It's a long story but she hurt him but I figured I'd let that go if he did. When we started dating she kinda went nuts. Telling lies about me and asking everyone if she had a shot with him and texting and calling him more than before. It got out of control so we stopped talking to her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
edelweiss23
by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I dislike my husbands ex girlfriend ,because 2 weeks after she dumped him, she married someone else.  It really hurt my husband!  Although he got the last laugh, recently she found him on facebook and she has ballooned up in weight and now he has a skinner woman(then she is) and a son, whereas she can't concieve because of her weight, so it all worked out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN