Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im not getting DD her medication..update 5

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Because I can't afford it. I can't ask my mom for money cause she thinks I have some, but I don't. She has tonsilits. I have the antibodict but I can't get the sterorid she needs. I thought that he dad had her on medicaid but he is a POS so I don't know why I believed him. She is up and moving around nor does she have a fever.

Go ahead bash away

FYI im in the process of getting her medicad now.

Before this post gets out of hand with the walmart $4..I called its not on the list.

I didn't ask how much it was going to be without insurance.

*Called Publix..its 27.00.

**Walgreens is 19.00.

Im going talk to my brother about it. I hope he has the money.

I love my daughter, It is killing me hearing her voice be different. I have called my friend who is a nurse to ask question about the tonsils.

I would like to point out the woman who has her tonsils do this to her every so often..CHERRY...I didn't know that it could make her not breath like that.

I just want you guys to know that I am going to do whatever I can to get her the meds. If that means sucking my pride up and asking my mom.

***Walmarts price is 17.00

****You guys keep saying dr. I took her to the hopital (ER) on saturday. And then again on Sunday. So I should call the DR and ask if they have samples? Even though see can't see her cause I have no money yet. And her medcaid hasn't came though.

*****Before I go into the update I would like to say that this was completely unexpected and times are really tough right now. We only had x amount of money to spend..and also behind on bills right now. BUT DH will have money coming in IN two weeks. YAY!! BACK to living.

I couldnt get in touch with my brother. (His phone is broken). So I called her dad and told him that I need money. He said he wont have any until firday, so that doesn't help. So I called my mom, She is on her way to get it now. No questions asked..She knows that my dd1 is a POS who wasn't truthfull.

Also I would like to thank all the moms for there advice and to some of the moms who said that they would help me actually get it..that means alot to me. Lets me know that there are people in the world who are still kind.

To all the bashers...I wish that you never walk a day in my shoe, To know how I feel that I couldn't provide something that my DD needed.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I have an idea why don't I call her POS dad and get it from him since he put me in this situation.  Maybe instead of buying meth with the money he could give it to me.

SnoBuny
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 6:24 PM

What is the name of the steroids? I may be able to help, not give you some but get you some. I can explain when I know the name of them lol!

mommyof4662
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:25 PM

try target

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 14, 2012 at 6:29 PM
Hit somebody up in his family to buy them!
dorkish_face
by IamMcLovin on May. 14, 2012 at 6:29 PM
You can't get just her on Medicaid ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Prednisolone sod phosphate (Orapred) Oral Solution 15mg/5ml

Sig 10m by mouth daily

qty: 40ml

Quoting SnoBuny:

What is the name of the steroids? I may be able to help, not give you some but get you some. I can explain when I know the name of them lol!

KME3
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 6:35 PM
What state are you in?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyLittlePwny
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:37 PM
So he's not her dad? Then why is it his responsibility to make sure she has insurance? Shouldn't that be an instinct of yours, being her mother??

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

ummm...that's child neglect. You have a shitty attitude about a difficult situation and I can't even relate to that as a mom. PATHETIC.

Im so sorry im not a perfect mommy like you and have a perfect life. And have tons of money. Maybe if her POS father would have been truthfull 2 months ago when I was applying for my dd that is not his for medcaid. She would have her meds.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Debalexxa
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Hey did not read the replies but sometimes the drs can give u a sample ... Worth a try ...maybe ...idk...sorry huge hugs ...I've been there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 6:39 PM
The doctor may have samples. Let him know you are having difficulty affording the rx, he will help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)