Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does your husband/boyfriend lock their phone

Posted by   + Show Post
Does your husband or bf lock their phone and how do you feel about it. Did they give you a reason why? My bf locks his phone yet tells me he has nothing to hide. Sounds like bullshit to me. If you have nothin to hide why lock your phone. I don't know any of his emails facebook passcodes or anything. And then he wants to get married asap?? Now I know how females are on her so I'm ready to here your comments good and bad BRING IT
by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Replies (191-200):
Zoeysmommy9111
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM
He has a lock but it doesn't matter bc I know the code and all his passwords. He doesn't hide anything from me and I don't hide anything from him. we have a very good relationship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Safrianna
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Nope.

giroirk
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Both our phones are locked but we know the codes for both phones. We have kids that like to play with our phones, so they are locked..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
metalhealthmom
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:17 AM
It locks automatically. If I wanted to go through it, I could probably get into it. My husband isn't incredibly secretive or clever when it comes to passwords. I have no desire to go on there and see his CL rants and texts bitching about my PMS to his best friend lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 11:19 AM
This.

Quoting LucyHarper:

Yes, so his friends don't mess with it and if its ever stolen people can't use it, I know his password, I honestly don't care, I trust him.

brittney28
by Brittney on May. 15, 2012 at 11:19 AM
This.

Quoting coffeeluva:

No, I can look through my DH's phone whenever I want.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Yes. So I locked mine too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM

If they lock it from you they are hiding something. Don't marry him.

coffeeluva
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Quoting ClassyMom619:

Same, but i choose not to. I know he isn't hiding anything so why should i bother? I trust him and he trusts me. I leave my phone out every night. If he wanted to, he could check my phone, but he doesn't.

Quoting coffeeluva:

No, I can look through my DH's phone whenever I want.

I don't look through it either. I was just saying that I could if I wanted to. He has no password and he usually just calls me and his family on it anyway.

dommad2
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 12:12 PM
I have actually not only locked mine because of this post but told dh to lock his too lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)