Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That's nor my daughters name.

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:43 AM
  • 83 Replies
1 mom liked this
There is a lady who works at a little clothing store who always called my daughter who's names is Sianna ( c Anna ) but she always called her ciann I don't know how many times I've told her how to pronounce her name but she refuses ton hear me and continues to call my child the wrong name. I'm going to blow next time I have to correct her. I even speak my daughters name clearly in front of her so she can hear me. ugh so annoyed.
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 15, 2012 at 3:45 AM
10 moms liked this

If you want people to pronounce your kid's name right, name them something normal.

renijazzysmom
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:46 AM
I'm surprised this women remembers her name, do you know how many kids she must see. It's not really that big of a deal. My name is Tiffanie and people I hardly know are always calling me Stephanie and I don't care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Diddles.
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:47 AM
Sometimes people just can't say something. I know there's a word that when I say it it comes out all weird. Unless you feel she is doing it on purpose don't say anything. Ignore her if you can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Siannashell
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Ok what ever. It's just like sienna except with an A.
Siannashell
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:49 AM
Quoting renijazzysmom:

I'm surprised this women remembers her name, do you know how many kids she must see. It's not really that big of a deal. My name is Tiffanie and people I hardly know are always calling me Stephanie and I don't care.

I lived in this town of 1000 people and have known her my whole life. She probably don't even see 100 people a day.
GraceHudson
bump

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:49 AM
Is she old?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnieMcD
4 moms liked this

It's not that important. It's not like she's performing your daughter's wedding vows. Be grateful that she remembers you or your kid at all.  Once someone gets a name stuck in their head, it's very difficult to change what they think it is. I had a guy I used to work with who's name was Pete. I kid  you not, I ALWAYS called him Phil. Always. It just seemed like that should be his name. It got to be a running joke with us. 

Siannashell
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:50 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

If you want people to pronounce your kid's name right, name them something normal.

also her grad daughter who is the same age middle name is Cianne same but with out A at the end.
TygerLily62
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:51 AM
2 moms liked this
Totally ot... is your sn sianna's hell or sianna shell? Lol...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN