Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i don't know about you, but i would rather be a whore than a slut! EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

yeah that's right. no joke. i recently changed my opinion of those girls who get paid to play.....last night i was out with my gf and this guy was hitting on me, and recently A LOT of guys have been trying to get in my pants....and it is ANNOYING!!!! but he was pretty cute and i was feeling cocky, so i told him, "sure i'll fuck you babe, but it's gonna cost you!"

lmao. and a super hot 24 yr old payed me $300 for awesome sex, lmao. that's half my paycheck made in 20 mins.....and he took my number and asked if he could see me a few times a month......fuck yeah!

he was super sweet too, i *almost* felt bad taking his money.......almost......total cutie!

1) i am SINGLE!

2) KIDS WERE WITH THE BABYSITTER AT HOME IN THEIR BEDS

3) i was 2 hours from home, don't shit in your own back yard!

so it seems as though some of you think this a stereotypical situation of woman sells body; however, it isn't.

1) im not on drugs nor do i drink more than 2 beer in a night ever, i am not an addict

2) because i am not an addict, i will NOT sleep with just anyone, i do not walk the streets, or troll bars, you simply find 2-4 good guys, who pay good, and will be regular customers, those customers will last as long as you want - treat them well and they will keep coming back, for YEARS.

you simply do not need to fuck a shit ton of men to be in the business. "just a few good men" and keep it simple. you can request a doctors note to prove they are disease free, and mae sure they get one done once a month, whatever, condoms are your best protection, as well as being honest with your doctor about what you do.

for those saying $300 is not enough, well, that's half my rent. *shrugs* and even one guy, a few times a month will be a world of help.

your morals dont have to be my morals, sure you may think being paid for sex is disgusting, well fine, i think fucking anyone your not in love with for free is disgusting. NSA sex? ick. talk about no self respect.

my gramma told me "a smart woman never needs to be  broke, you got a goldmine between your legs, it's your choice what you do with it and how you go about doing it"

and it is way more than just sex, it is a woman who will talk with them, stroke their ego, give them cuddles or a back rub, and make them feel special.  it is an art. if your a professional.

the crack whore you see on the corner, are not professionals. they are a blight on the business. disgusting. you think $300 is bad? try $10. yea. now thats disgusting.

and just think, i could save up a downpayment on a house in no time.

:-) and yes he was hot, lol. believe it or not, a lot of men who "don't have to pay for sex" CHOOSE to pay for sex, because we aren't going to call them non stop, think we are in love, or bug them. THEY choose when they see me. and I choose if i see them. it empowers both of us.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Replies (111-120):
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I don't have an issue with people having sex for money. I think prostitution should be legal.

be safe. Use protection. And have fun. :)

SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on May. 15, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I have no words.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Oldest profession in the world. Just make sure you do something for your future with that money. Looks fade!

justgracie
by on May. 15, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Your value as a human being was only worth $300 bucks?  That guy got a deal.

Quoting Anonymous:

well i beg to differ, see, a slut spreads her legs for free, fun or not, it's trashy. a whore however? girl gets paid for it. and why the fuck not? why SHOULD i spread my legs for any cute guy who wants a piece? fuck that shit! they use you and walk away. that doesn't feel good the next morning. know what feels good? waking up $300 richer, AND having amazing sex :-) like i said in my OP, i'm single! so was he! so whats the big deal?! and now i should be making anywheres from $600-$900/mth off this ONE guy. and he is super cute!

Quoting Aislinn:

I call women and men who stray on their partners whores. I call ladies who like to have a good time a slut. I would rather be a slut.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Good for you.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 8:51 PM

bumping for edit

Amybelle
by AmyAzing on May. 16, 2012 at 12:22 AM

gotta love the "I don't care what you all think" edit that goes on & on,..... "I don't care what you think, really I don't, not at all, I couldn't care less, nope, not a bit, don't care,  you don't understand how much I don't care, honestly, if I cared any less I be in a coma......................"

lol

aritoyh
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2012 at 12:26 AM

I am really believe prostitution should be legal and see no issue with it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 16, 2012 at 12:28 AM
When you get an std don't post here crying about it.
Monamou
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2012 at 1:38 AM
Thats awesome!

Quoting ARmomOf3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured