Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am disgusted with parents like this!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 154 Replies
5 moms liked this
Lately I have seen an increase in posts from teen moms. Teen moms that started having children at very young ages. 14, 15, or even 16. Then they get pregnant again soon after! My question is, where the fuck are their parents? I can understand 1 oops baby, but 2, 3, or 4 kids by age 18 or 19? Why aren't these girls parents teaching their children better? Why are these teen girls that already have 1 baby at home with their parents, going out and getting knocked up again? I also am disgusted with the teens that are 16 or 17 yrs old and are dating or marrying men in their late 20's or even in their 30's. These men are fucking child molesters! It's sick! I don't understand why these girls parents are allowing this and not putting these pedophiles in jail where they belong! We need to do a better job as parents and teach these girls better!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 15, 2012 at 12:24 PM
9 moms liked this

I do not have any pregnant teens but I sure as hell would not be taking the blame for their actions. I can only go on trust that they are where and with who they say they are.  I'm not a prison warden, I've done my best to educate and instill good values.   A teenager is more than aware of what they are doing and yes, even the concequences.  I'm guessing you do not have a teenager yet?

MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 12:26 PM
2 moms liked this
I agree with this. And I also have to add, that even though it's wrong and in some cases illegal, a man attracted to a 15,16, 17 yr old is not a pedophile. At that age a teen girl resembles an adult more than a child.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do not have any pregnant teens but I sure as hell would not be taking the blame for their actions. I can only go on trust that they are where and with who they say they are.  I'm not a prison warden, I've done my best to educate and instill good values.   A teenager is more than aware of what they are doing and yes, even the concequences.  I'm guessing you do not have a teenager yet?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 15, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Teens and children react based on how they are raised mixed with environment. If your kid ends up pregnant you are in some ways still responsible. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 15, 2012 at 12:28 PM
2 moms liked this

A man that is 20 something or 30 something that is attracted enough to someone under the age of 18 and willing to have sex with them is considered a pedophile.

Quoting MamaJess9:

I agree with this. And I also have to add, that even though it's wrong and in some cases illegal, a man attracted to a 15,16, 17 yr old is not a pedophile. At that age a teen girl resembles an adult more than a child.

Quoting Anonymous:

LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 12:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Exactly! And if I am not mistaken it takes 2 to tango! Even if you lock your teenage daughter in the house until she is 20 she still has to go to school and guess what she can still have sex if she really wanted to. You can talk to them and try to get them to understand but if they really want to they will do it anyway, even if you have taught them to have good values and respect for themselves.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 15, 2012 at 12:30 PM
I had my first child at 16 he was 22. We had our second when I was 21. I love him to death. He is a great dad and I'm glad my parents never pressed charges.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 12:31 PM
2 moms liked this
I think you need to research and learn what a pedophile actually is.

Btw In my state 16 is the age of consent and it is perfectly legal for a 16 year old to have sex with a 19 year old, a 30 year old, or a 70 year old if they both want to.

Quoting Anonymous:

A man that is 20 something or 30 something that is attracted enough to someone under the age of 18 and willing to have sex with them is considered a pedophile.

Quoting MamaJess9:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 15, 2012 at 12:31 PM
I agree but I was 17 when my now dh and I got together, he was 29. Now 2 kids and 12 years later we are just as happy. This is in response to the "child molester /pedophile/ perverse " reply. I didn't have my oldest until 20 and I lived on my own once I graduated HS at 18 :] Btw in nc At age 16 you are an adult, and you can give legal consent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 12:34 PM
I guess you missed the part where I wrote that I can understand 1 oops. Teen pregnancy happens. I'm not denying that. Why I am disgusted by them popping out kid after kid and the parents say oh well I did my best. No you fucking didn't!
Quoting LAXmom21:

Exactly! And if I am not mistaken it takes 2 to tango! Even if you lock your teenage daughter in the house until she is 20 she still has to go to school and guess what she can still have sex if she really wanted to. You can talk to them and try to get them to understand but if they really want to they will do it anyway, even if you have taught them to have good values and respect for themselves.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)