Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am disgusted with parents like this!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Lately I have seen an increase in posts from teen moms. Teen moms that started having children at very young ages. 14, 15, or even 16. Then they get pregnant again soon after! My question is, where the fuck are their parents? I can understand 1 oops baby, but 2, 3, or 4 kids by age 18 or 19? Why aren't these girls parents teaching their children better? Why are these teen girls that already have 1 baby at home with their parents, going out and getting knocked up again? I also am disgusted with the teens that are 16 or 17 yrs old and are dating or marrying men in their late 20's or even in their 30's. These men are fucking child molesters! It's sick! I don't understand why these girls parents are allowing this and not putting these pedophiles in jail where they belong! We need to do a better job as parents and teach these girls better!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Replies (121-130):
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Technically where I live 17 is the age of consent, however hat doesn't make it any less creepy or gross, I agree with you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Learn to spell what? What exactly are you claiming I spelled wrong?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting briansmommy2010:

learn to spell. then we can classify as a hebephile, ephebophiles, or teleiophiles. take a pick.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 15, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Quoting briansmommy2010:

By the way when a child is 9 years old and getting her period, which means she can reproduce, if she is found by an older man to be attractive she then he cannot be considered a pedophile!?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on May. 15, 2012 at 2:08 PM

FINE...can we just call them dirty ol' men then? LOL.

Quoting MamaJess9:

You can say it's disgusting all you want. I happen to agree with you. But it still isn't pedophilia.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't need research to see it's wrong in all kinds of ways... And I obviously can't be too wrong because this happens everyday. Men prey on young girls EVERYDAY.  Consent or no consent, young girls under the age of 18 do not need to date someone 10 years older. They just aren't emotionally ready. The "correct" defintion doesn't change the fact it's DISGUSTING. Grown men should know better....

Quoting MamaJess9:

Again, you need to research and find out what a pedophile actually is, because you are incorrect. The correct definition has been given more than once in the comments.

Quoting Anonymous:

That statement is disgusting.

Weather a young girl "resembles" an adult or not, she is still a child. Emotionally especially. And any man over the age of 20 who looks at a 15, 16, or 17 yo girl with lust, IS A PEDIPHILE. Cause in 10 years when that girl is no longer in her" prime"..... guess what, he'll go find another young teen. Just fucking nasty......

Quoting MamaJess9:

I agree with this. And I also have to add, that even though it's wrong and in some cases illegal, a man attracted to a 15,16, 17 yr old is not a pedophile. At that age a teen girl resembles an adult more than a child.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do not have any pregnant teens but I sure as hell would not be taking the blame for their actions. I can only go on trust that they are where and with who they say they are.  I'm not a prison warden, I've done my best to educate and instill good values.   A teenager is more than aware of what they are doing and yes, even the concequences.  I'm guessing you do not have a teenager yet?

hip2it
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I can't go off about this, because my daughter is 6, and I don't want it to come around and bite me in the ass later on in life.

All I can do is teach my children what I believe to be right, lead them by my example, and hope for the best.  I do plan on keeping as opened of a dialogue as I can, so that if my child does decide to start having sex at whatever age, I can at least get her on birth control, teach her about safety, and pray like hell that nothing derails her life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 2:09 PM
I would too!

Quoting mami2emily:

so you wouldn't give a shit if your daughter has 3 kids by the age of 18? I would honestly feel I failed as a parent if this happened.

Quoting LucyMom08:

Yup, I am one of those walls. It is not my uterus and I don't give a shit what happens in any other uterus but mine.

Quoting mami2emily:

I agree. Getting people to understand this is a whole different story. It's like talking to a wall for some people.

briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Well, as I said before, one of my good friends just had her third at the age of 21. She was 17 when she had her first, and her husband was a few years older than her. I see no problem with it. They are happy, they are married, they have 2 beautiful children and one angel baby, and they are some of the best parents I have ever met.

Quoting Anonymous:

They probably are not, but at 18 they are LEGALY adults in the eyes of the law. And there isn't much we can do or say to them at that point. They will do what they want.

What's ridiculous is defending a grown man who is having sexual contact with a minor.

Quoting briansmommy2010:

So the day they turn 18, they are automatically emotionally ready to date a man 10 years older? LMAO that's just ridiculous.

Please explain how that ONE DAY of a difference between 17 and 18 somehow changes their emotional state.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't need research to see it's wrong in all kinds of ways... And I obviously can't be too wrong because this happens everyday. Men prey on young girls EVERYDAY.  Consent or no consent, young girls under the age of 18 do not need to date someone 10 years older. They just aren't emotionally ready. The "correct" defintion doesn't change the fact it's DISGUSTING. Grown men should know better....

Quoting MamaJess9:

Again, you need to research and find out what a pedophile actually is, because you are incorrect. The correct definition has been given more than once in the comments.

Quoting Anonymous:

Weather a young girl "resembles" an adult or not, she is still a child. Emotionally especially. And any man over the age of 20 who looks at a 15, 16, or 17 yo girl with lust, IS A PEDIPHILE. Cause in 10 years when that girl is no longer in her" prime"..... guess what, he'll go find another young teen. Just fucking nasty......

Quoting MamaJess9:

I agree with this. And I also have to add, that even though it's wrong and in some cases illegal, a man attracted to a 15,16, 17 yr old is not a pedophile. At that age a teen girl resembles an adult more than a child.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do not have any pregnant teens but I sure as hell would not be taking the blame for their actions. I can only go on trust that they are where and with who they say they are.  I'm not a prison warden, I've done my best to educate and instill good values.   A teenager is more than aware of what they are doing and yes, even the concequences.  I'm guessing you do not have a teenager yet?

briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Exactly. Does that make it right? No. But by defintion, that man is not a paedophile.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting briansmommy2010:

By the way when a child is 9 years old and getting her period, which means she can reproduce, if she is found by an older man to be attractive she then he cannot be considered a pedophile!?!

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on May. 15, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Why is it the parents fault? Don't the teens have minds of their own?

btw you must not have teens yet .

weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Sure. But pedophilia is being sexually attracted to a prepubescent child. An undeveloped child. They like the innocence. A female at 17 is mostly physically an adult.

Doesnt make it OK or any less creepy, but that's the difference.

Quoting Anonymous:

FINE...can we just call them dirty ol' men then? LOL.

Quoting MamaJess9:

You can say it's disgusting all you want. I happen to agree with you. But it still isn't pedophilia.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MamaJess9:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MamaJess9:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)