Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I found out the new guy I'm dating got arrested after we began dating :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
My head is spinning right now after finding out that they guy I've been dating for over a month now was arrested for domestic disorderly and domestic vandalism and come to find out it happened after our second date. I can understand his apprehension about telling me but WTF. A friend showed me the online court record so I called him up and asked what the hell was going on. He told me that his ex-girlfriend had come to his place three weeks ago and they got into an argument and his neighbors called the police. He told me he was sorry and that he didn't know how to tell me because of how bad it looked. There wasn't any assault charges but still. We talk often and see each other every weekend and one night during the week. I have a hard time trusting people and this has totally crushed me. I'm just looking for advice.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chickensmommy
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2012 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this
My advice: walk away now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 1:13 PM

get out. now

Lostinindy
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Run away fast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amanda52007
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Never speak to him again. Trust me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 15, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Don't stick around to see. You might be his next vicitim.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I can't believe this is happening I'm so pissed and refuse to be made to look like a fool. I understand all couples argue but this is just crazy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 15, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Well, it's good you find these things early in the game because now you know he'll hide things and now you know he has trouble with an X.  Do you need this in your life?    

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM
No, I'm too old to play games and I have a child to think about. We just had such a great weekend too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, it's good you find these things early in the game because now you know he'll hide things and now you know he has trouble with an X.  Do you need this in your life?    

MollyJmommy
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Walk away. That happend with my ex and he spent three years torturing me because I was stupid enough to give him a chance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
murrlicious
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:27 PM
yes but that is not that bad. Ever get into a heated argument with an ex. Especially when you find out that there is a new love. They were probably yelling at each other and got a little loud the neighbors called the cops. He probably got pissy and threw something breakable outside which probably splattered on the wall or ground (It wasn't thrown at her that is domestic assault). She filed a complaint and bam he went to jail. That's nothing. If he hit her or cause any harm to her then it would have been domestic assault. That is just a bit of drama. You just have to see if you can handle that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)