Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG. I am so mad right now

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I logged onto FB  this morning and seen that one of my friends posted a picture of her DH. He was sound asleep and his tongue was hanging out. She was talking about how cute and sweet he looked. Now I think that everyone on her FB is going to be fantasizing about him laying there with his tongue out. How dare she violate his privacy like that. She should be ashamed of herself. Do people not have any shame in this world :/

EDIT*** Who gives a flying fuck if it was just his tongue. The point is, it was posted without his knowledge. He got pissed about it too. No I do not think that people will be fantasizing about his tongue. I was just kidding about that. But the point is, that just because someone is your SO, friend,mother,father, etc. It DOES NOT give you the right to post anything that you wish about that person on FB without asking them about it first.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Replies (101-106):
SDarvasi
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you fucking him?

Sounds to me like you're fucking him.

I don't know anyone who would be THIS upset over something so frivolous. Unless they were fucking them.

Oh sorry...I saw the post before mine, and so I will correct it.

Why the fuck do you care? You're NOT fucking him. Let the MAN be a MAN and deal with his own shit.

Get a life and gripe about that. Not hers.

areles
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:36 PM
I wish I could believe this was real, and not just a ripoff of the post last night wherein some chick got all twisted about hubby mentioning her boobs on fb, so that I could tell you how stupid you are.

Alas, just trollin'. So fucking boring.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 4:37 PM
That was a joke...... Like funny haha......

Quoting Anonymous:

Your the one talking about people fantasizing about him.  Sounded like you had a thing for the guy.

Quoting Anonymous:

?!?! What the hell? Now this is crazy. And no. He is old enough to be my grandpa.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you sleeping with her DH?  That is the only reason I can think of that you get so bent out of shape about a sleeping pic.

areles
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Pretty sure I officially love you now.

Quoting SDarvasi:

Are you fucking him?

I don't know anyone who would be THIS upset over something so frivolous. Unless they were fucking them.

Why the fuck do you care? You're NOT fucking him. Let the MAN be a MAN and deal with his own shit.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Again. I have no idea about whatever Damn post you guys keep talking about.... May I please get a link to this infamous post.

Quoting areles:

I wish I could believe this was real, and not just a ripoff of the post last night wherein some chick got all twisted about hubby mentioning her boobs on fb, so that I could tell you how stupid you are.

Alas, just trollin'. So fucking boring.
SDarvasi
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Luv you too!!! high five lol

Quoting areles:

Pretty sure I officially love you now.

Quoting SDarvasi:

Are you fucking him?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN