Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG. I am so mad right now

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I logged onto FB  this morning and seen that one of my friends posted a picture of her DH. He was sound asleep and his tongue was hanging out. She was talking about how cute and sweet he looked. Now I think that everyone on her FB is going to be fantasizing about him laying there with his tongue out. How dare she violate his privacy like that. She should be ashamed of herself. Do people not have any shame in this world :/

EDIT*** Who gives a flying fuck if it was just his tongue. The point is, it was posted without his knowledge. He got pissed about it too. No I do not think that people will be fantasizing about his tongue. I was just kidding about that. But the point is, that just because someone is your SO, friend,mother,father, etc. It DOES NOT give you the right to post anything that you wish about that person on FB without asking them about it first.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Replies (81-90):
MrsKish
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Lol I take random pics of my DH never post them tho.
Last week I took sheet while he was sleeping and laid them on him to make him look like a mermaid and took pics lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I logged onto FB  this morning and seen that one of my friends posted a picture of her DH. He was sound asleep and his tongue was hanging out. She was talking about how cute and sweet he looked. Now I think that everyone on her FB is going to be fantasizing about him laying there with his tongue out. How dare she violate his privacy like that. She should be ashamed of herself. Do people not have any shame in this world :/

EDIT*** Who gives a flying fuck if it was just his tongue. The point is, it was posted without his knowledge. He got pissed about it too. No I do not think that people will be fantasizing about his tongue. I was just kidding about that. But the point is, that just because someone is your SO, friend,mother,father, etc. It DOES NOT give you the right to post anything that you wish about that person on FB without asking them about it first.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 3:09 PM
It is not about the tongue hon. It is About a breach of privacy. Whether is was her husband or not, it does not give her the right to post whatever she wants of him.

Quoting brettsmomma:

that's a lot of negative energy over a tongue!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 3:10 PM

WOW... Who cares.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 3:10 PM
This made me laugh so damn hard.

Quoting MrsKish:

Lol I take random pics of my DH never post them tho.

Last week I took sheet while he was sleeping and laid them on him to make him look like a mermaid and took pics lol

Quoting Anonymous:

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 15, 2012 at 3:11 PM

1~ I positively HATE the term hun...  Is your name FLO?

2~ so are you saying its also an infringement of rights to stick pics of your kids up there? I mean they didn't sign a consent form beforehand.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is not about the tongue hon. It is About a breach of privacy. Whether is was her husband or not, it does not give her the right to post whatever she wants of him.

Quoting brettsmomma:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM
I dont really remember asking if you liked the term hon or not.....

And I do not post pictures of my kids. When they are old enough to ask if they mind me posting them, then I will do so.

Quoting brettsmomma:

2~ so are you saying its also an infringement of rights to stick pics of your kids up there? I mean they didn't sign a consent form beforehand.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brettsmomma:

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM

your crazy.  

Quoting Anonymous:

And I do not post pictures of my kids. When they are old enough to ask if they mind me posting them, then I will do so.

Quoting brettsmomma:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brettsmomma:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 3:19 PM
It should be you're crazy. And this has already been established.

Quoting brettsmomma:

your crazy.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brettsmomma:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brettsmomma:

windsails
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:20 PM

so you are the "breach of trust officer?", NEWSFLASH!!!! people post pics of family members on fb all day long without permission, what a nut job you are!!! you're off your rocker!!!! look around you, you evidently have children, probably married, i'm sure you have other fish to fry? and no....nobody TOLD ME TO OPEN UP THIS POST, but i did anyway and since you put out there for everyone to see what was on your bat-shit crazy mind to see, you are getting OWNED!!! get over it, accept it, learn from it!!!! oh, and i don't post anon...i mentioned earlier today on another post that i think some posters are trolling from EXILE ISLAND, you know that site...that's the one where they hate everybody and everything and they call everybody cunt's and bitches just because they can!!!! so they are coming here to post anon.....whatever troll, get on your meds, your kids and DH are probably nervous wrecks having to deal with you all the time...

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Huh?  Why would all her friends be fantasizing about him?  I def. don't fantasize about guys who are asleep with their tongue hanging out.  You should get out more.  Then, you will find tons to be "so mad" about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)