Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you allow your pregnant 15yr old DD on here

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: 15 Yr old on cafe mom

Options:

sure, why not

hell no ,her ass better be in school

no , to much BS on here

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 221

View Results

Soooooooooooooo I was in a post and its getting heated. Would you let you pregnant  15 DD on cafe mom? 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Replies (91-100):
BaseballMom34
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Yet its cool for you to have a kid at 16? It's up to the parent and Dr what choices a child has for bc.

Quoting lissetteP:

So your going to let your 15 year old DD an iud! Thats fuckin rediculas...lol y'all make.me laugh

Quoting BaseballMom34:

I see her taking a stand for what she believes and protecting her child even I'd she goes against how she was raised. She is not sticking her head in the sand like so many others. She realizes that even though she teaches her child premarital sex is wrong it may still happen. That does not equate to no morals and she isn't saying never either.

Quoting lissetteP:

No at the time I didn't have good morals..I was a little messed up..but this mom speaks as if it cant happen to her DD.. and it absolutely CAN...

Quoting BaseballMom34:

Since you were pregnant at 16 per a previous comment does that mean you don't have good morals?

Quoting lissetteP:

Y would u do that...if you want to succeed as a mom and not let your 15 year old DD get pregnant why don't you teach her to have good morals and wait for sex until she's an adult instead of making her put an in iud..smh..

Quoting shivasgirl:

no I didnt, I said IF my dd was having sex at 15, she would be on a type of bc that wouldnt require her to think about it, like the implant or IUD...my dd is 6 btw

Quoting lissetteP:

Did u say u made ur DD put in an iud at 15?

Quoting shivasgirl:

I didnt say no, I said my dd would not qualify to be here at 15, and if she was pregnant at 15, CM would be the very least of our worries

Quoting lissetteP:

OK so y did you say no then?

Quoting shivasgirl:

ummmmm, if you are pregnant you qualify as a mom, and men are not supposed to be here, so your argument is flawed...SHOCK...lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

ummm... there are a lot of pregnant women on here who have yet to give birth!! There are also men. SHOCK

Quoting shivasgirl:

no, you have to be a mom to be on cafemom, and my 15 yr old dd will NOT qualify

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toxic.Stardust
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:27 PM

*you're

wink

Quoting lissetteP:

I'm just not going go put to much thought in what u say your not that important

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

couldn't come up with anything more creative or intelligent to say?

Quoting lissetteP:

Shut up

Quoting shivasgirl:

you can shake your damn head all you want, idiot...my dd is being taught morals, if you knew anything about me and my family you would know that not only are we against premarital sex, we do not condone out of wedlock children either...I have told my dd since she was old enough to ask how babies were made that we didnt make them until we were out of college and MARRIED...that sex was to wait until we are MARRIED...but I am also not naive enough to know that no matter what, that may not happen...so if she does become sexually active before she marries, she will be on bc because I would rather have her be protected than ruin her life with an unwanted pregnancy...so instead of shaking your damn head, why not just pull it out of your ass before you make your judgemental uninformed comments?

Quoting lissetteP:

Y would u do that...if you want to succeed as a mom and not let your 15 year old DD get pregnant why don't you teach her to have good morals and wait for sex until she's an adult instead of making her put an in iud..smh..

Quoting shivasgirl:

no I didnt, I said IF my dd was having sex at 15, she would be on a type of bc that wouldnt require her to think about it, like the implant or IUD...my dd is 6 btw

Quoting lissetteP:

Did u say u made ur DD put in an iud at 15?

Quoting shivasgirl:

I didnt say no, I said my dd would not qualify to be here at 15, and if she was pregnant at 15, CM would be the very least of our worries

Quoting lissetteP:

OK so y did you say no then?

Quoting shivasgirl:

ummmmm, if you are pregnant you qualify as a mom, and men are not supposed to be here, so your argument is flawed...SHOCK...lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

ummm... there are a lot of pregnant women on here who have yet to give birth!! There are also men. SHOCK

Quoting shivasgirl:

no, you have to be a mom to be on cafemom, and my 15 yr old dd will NOT qualify

illinoismommy83
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Mom's need to network. Even if she is networking us lovely, bitter, sarcastic ladies, she still needs some mommies to chat with. I'd rather she get advice on parenting from us then her school friends. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 15, 2012 at 3:28 PM
YOU CANNOT GET AN IUD UNTIL YOU HAVE GIVEN BIRTH!!!
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Oh yeah thats true! I always forget about the negativity and if some grown women can't handle it then a 15 yr old sure can't. :(

Quoting kmorales7690:

Definitely not, too much negativity around here and 15 year old can be very easily influenced

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 15, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Sure. If she was pregnant at 15, she wasn't listening to me. Maybe some of these blunt rude bitchy women would drill reality into her head.
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:29 PM

That isn't true. My sister is 17 and has the Mirena IUD. She's never given birth!

Quoting Anonymous:

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:30 PM
What? Did you mean to quote someone, or are you just really random?

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erika9009
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Yes, but only to learn.  I would have to see what she is looking at.

a5hl3yC
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I'd feel like a hypocrite being on the website then not allowing my daughter to if she were of that age and somehow managed to get pregnant while under my care. I would just closely monitor her activity. However I would like her to be able to reach out and talk with other young moms and hear from other older teen moms since she clearly wouldn't be following all of my instructions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN