Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Need some help. . . .

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:03 PM
  • 5 Replies

So my sons dad and I are not together, but him and I really both want another baby. We were supposed to start trying for a second one this year, but we split up before that ever happened. We also both know that we do not want to have children from other people besides eachother. I'm just not too sure if it's a good idea to have another one being that we have been separated for some time. We both live stable lives and provide very well for our son, so having another one would not be a problem financially. I just really am unsure what'll happen there after. HELP PLEASE! Thank You!

by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on May. 15, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Don't do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyLeigh
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:05 PM
My first question would be, why aren't you together? Why would you want a baby with someone your not committed to? Don't talk that wrong I'm not trying to put you down or anything but those were the first things that came to mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyLife1996
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:06 PM
If you both really want this then I personally don't see an issue. I'm curious why did you two split in the first place?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 15, 2012 at 3:08 PM
No! Don't do it!
EyansMom143
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Him and I split because things in our relationship was more of a friendship, than a relationship. Kinda like we fell out of love and wanted to do our own thing.   We were also living in a mother in law at his familys home, but I needed more space and wanted to get a full place of our own. He didn't want to go with me so I bough my own place and started doing things on our own. @Sassy, We already have one together, we just want another one and dont want to have kids form other people.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN