Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Judge me and my husband at a first glance.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Would you think anything of us if you saw us say at the park or at the beach? If so what do ya think? =)

Just for fun. Would think we were the type to have kids? Lots of kids? One kid? how about pets? Or maybe what do you think our jobs are? This is all in good fun so no one get bent out of shape please! 

Just a little about myself since I've gotten so many replies. Wasn't expecting that but I'll take it! lol I'm a tattoo artist as is my husband. We have twin daughters, Mollie and Delilah. We have no dogs(but plan to get one soon) and we have one cat. Her name is Mary. My dh does not own any motorcycles. He used to but no longer. We live in a suburban/beach house about 10 minutes from the beach in NC! 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Replies (11-20):
cocoroo
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:13 PM
You have a great body.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
squag.mom
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I think my first response was "Aww they're cute!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Quoting mzshird41907:

lmao that second pic was so cute :) Im going to guess something completely opposite.... umm your a nurse and he works construction? lol but to be completely honest I would say you guys own a tattoo shop :) 

lol i love the 2nd picture too. I always say that he looks more sure about being pregnant than I do! You are close with the tattoo shop. We both work at one but don't own one.....yet =)

Anouck
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I live in the Bay Area, I see people with multiple tattoos and piercings all day, every day, heh. So I wouldn't really think anything if I saw you, except that I'd think to myself "Wow, she's really pretty". And I LOVE that second picture! You guys look like fun :)

But if I HAD to think about something, I'd say you were both probably working in a creative field, have either one or two kids, and at least one dog and one cat. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 15, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Hmmm... Dare devils?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 15, 2012 at 3:13 PM

You look like rebels, and you obviously love tats and piercings. I wouldn't think anything bad. 

Trae36
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I absolutely love the matching baby bumps, good try dad :)

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM

You guys look like you would be fun.

beat-grrrl
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM

A totally HOT couple! You two look like you'd own 1 kid and have a ferret....or a family of sea monkeys.

I would love to see what your album collection looks like. 

mommyivy25
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Ur very pretty u guys look like a free spirit couple down to earth cool beans lol love the tats I have a few myself
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)