Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FAVORITE CHILD: Did your parents have one?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
??????
Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Replies (11-18):
Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:20 PM
My sister is my dad's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.JuneDiva629.
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Ohhhh. Yes. My Brother is their pride and joy. And my younger sister was spoiled rotten. They still are. I was left out of EVERYTHING.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 15, 2012 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

They don't consciously out and say it but they do have a favorite child. My dad used to thrown her in my face all the time on purpose to provoke me. He would say..

"Why can't you be more like your sister? She cleaned all the time when lived here." He was being serious too, when we were in an argument. The my sister chimed in and said "Dad, that's because I was getting grounded all the time for being wild and cleaning was my punishment you gave me all the time." (I didn't hardly get grounded because I wasn't wild and didn't sneak out party, and have sex all the time like she did)

"Look at your sister! She is married to a man who makes money and has did something with her life." (She got knocked up as a teen and they got married and that's it). This was over me wanting to marry my husband who didn't have as much money as her husband does...

Him to my sister "I'm proud of you for going to college. You can make something of yourself." To me "I think you're stupid for wanting to go. You just don't have the will power to do it." then he spend the next hour trying to fight with me about it and lecturing me about how it was stupid and how I wouldn't. I didn't ask his opinion any way and my sister and I were about the same in school...

"Your sister loves me more because she buys me little gifts every birthday and you don't." I was really broke and struggling at the time and she has money. I didn't always get him something and that meant I loved him less according to him!

There were tons more awful things he said to me that he didn't say to her but those are just some. He even told me I shouldn't have been born once...

My mom didn't treat me like that but she does favor my sister too. She has more in common with her so they talk a lot more and have bonded better I guess. 

illegallyblonde
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Yes! I only have one and he is my fav.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vboatner
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Pprobably. But they did not show it though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2ameira
by captain underpants on May. 15, 2012 at 3:29 PM
me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 15, 2012 at 3:30 PM
I'm not gonna lie, by the time they had me my parent probably don't give a rats ass. I'm the youngest of 4 kids. My mom was 42 and my dad was 45 when they had me. I never had rules I was allowed to do what I wanted pretty much. My sisters are old enough to be my mom, some of their kids are older than me.. So nope, I don't think I was the favourite lol..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truth.be.told
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Yup my brother.

Hasnt done anything wrong.

He sticks to his plan of life and doesnt stear off course.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN