Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sooo pissed off *updated updated again. You will never guess what happened.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies

I am posting Anon for a reason..

Well so a couple of years ago I gave physical custody with joint custody to my kids father.

So this year my son is in 1st grade this year..Well my son was neglect by my sons father..leaving him way pass check out time. Not doing his homework with him to the point that he is repeating.

I asked them to fill out affiliated and they said that I could subpoena them.

I'm so pissed I can't even type right.

More upset than pissed too.

*Update:A Lot of y'all were curious, But when I gave him physical I thought that I was doing the right thing for my kids.

I was so upset the day I wrote this. I hurt cause the teachers told me in email that they would do it. I guess they went to the principal to ask if they could do it. I felt as if they went back on what they said.

My kids father is not the best person for them to be living with. I said in a couple of my replies to people that their were police reports filed. I just got those and I'm so excited...This is what it says:

I met with complainant,(teacher's name) in reference to (ds father), continuing to leave his child in the aftercare program. After being told last Friday that his child was withdrawn by the school due to non payment of his bill for the past year. (Teacher) told me that for the past year the child who is a first grader at the school had been in the program. But due to his father not paying his bill, which along with late fees attached is around $500.00 dollars was withdrawn. She also said that the father doesn't pick the child up after school lets out. she wanted to file a report about the incident so that it would be documented. I gave her a case number to report I would be filing base on what she had told me and what I had (seeing the child in the hallway sitting on the bench) observed.

This was file on 12/7/11.

No this is pretty much all the proof I have so now I ask what you think the judge will decide with this piece of information.

I also want to add that I did not have a car until Jan. neither did ds father. Ds was attending a school that did not have a bus system it was a charter school. I know that he walked a lot of times.

Any more question ask.

So We had our first court date on May 21. My ds and dd1 father didn't show up. My lawyer told me to see if he would consent to anything.

So I told him that when I gave him physical I thought I was doing the right thing and that I don't want to spend a year or so in and out of court. I didn't want to put my children though that. We I told him that I don't think that he is stable enough to be a parent right now. And he should give me all rights to the children. We sat down and talked about it. He agreed. We are going to sign the paper work tonight. ALSO MY DS WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THAT SCHOOL EVER AGAIN. Im so happy he decided to settle out of court.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Are you trying to get primary custody back?  How often has he not picked up on time?

jessie_plus3
by on May. 15, 2012 at 6:26 PM
*hugs hun*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 15, 2012 at 6:27 PM
7 moms liked this
Spell check is our friend. That way people can understand what you are saying.
beerebelly
by on May. 15, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Do you usually have red font?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Nope im going for full..FUCK that POS.

So much so that they filed not 1 but 2 police reports.

I just want to cry.

Im think about just letting him stay home. I mean he only has 7 more does. He isn't going to the 2nd grade. AND now i don't trust that school.

Quoting WifeyC:

Are you trying to get primary custody back?  How often has he not picked up on time?

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 6:30 PM

You won't get full. BM almost killed the kids and she still has joint.

How is the school now at fault?  How is you keeping him home the next 7 days any better than Dad picking the kid up late?

fanci64
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2012 at 6:32 PM
So if this has been going on all year so much in fact that he's being held back, what took you so.long to take any Action? Im just asking why has it taken all year for you to get pissed off about it? Have you not been keeping tabs on whats going on in your sons life and his school all year long until now? Did you not know he was failing? You say you have joint custody how could you not know?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Not being a bitch, but are you a judge. Do you know what I will and will not get. NO you don't. Neither do I. I have a lawyer.

Im so glad that is not my judge.

Cause he only has 7 days left. And its not but I hated that school anyway and now I hate it more.

Quoting WifeyC:

How is the school now at fault?  How is you keeping him home the next 7 days any better than Dad picking the kid up late?

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, ok, good luck with that.  How is it the end of the year and you are just now figuring this out?  Why is this the school's fault?

Quoting Anonymous:

Not being a bitch, but are you a judge. Do you know what I will and will not get. NO you don't. Neither do I. I have a lawyer.

Im so glad that is not my judge.

Cause he only has 7 days left. And its not but I hated that school anyway and now I hate it more.

Quoting WifeyC:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 6:43 PM

He started school in Aug. I found out at a parent teacher conf. When I left my child in ASP. That was in Oct-Nov. And I filed in Dec. It took them 2-3 month to sever him..I had to get a PI. And then we got the date.

I had no idea he was failing until I got an email from his teacher about a little before his confernce.

Quoting fanci64:

So if this has been going on all year so much in fact that he's being held back, what took you so.long to take any Action? Im just asking why has it taken all year for you to get pissed off about it? Have you not been keeping tabs on whats going on in your sons life and his school all year long until now? Did you not know he was failing? You say you have joint custody how could you not know?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN