Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Will CM admin report child abuse?

Posted by   + Show Post
If there was evidence that a member was abusing her child or was staying in an abusive relationship that was also abusing her child and she was doing nothing about it, will CM admin report her to her local authorities? I've always wondered.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 15, 2012 at 7:12 PM
I think so, because they monitor everything, even if its anonymously
Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Quoting sunfireprincess:

Give me a break

Quoting Anonymous:

If they could we wouldn't still have all these moms on here formula feeding and not doing extended rear facing!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Yeah that situation was scary.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

I don't think so......  Although i'm not gonna put money on that.  I know once there was a member who threatened to hurt herself and members contacted the admins and nothing happened.  So they tried to contact whoever they could to check on her.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emeraldangel20
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM

neither of which qualifies as child abuse so get over yourself, chick

Quoting Anonymous:

If they could we wouldn't still have all these moms on here formula feeding and not doing extended rear facing!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM

I don't know if they do or not but I really think they should. Even though in a lot of place it wouldn't matter if they did because the DHS is so over run i somr okaces that without serious evidence they "can't look into things.

I only say that because we my sister still lived in California and her dead beat boyfriend and father to my nephew was doing meth all the time in the house with my newborn nephew and I had serious reason to suspect he was also  leaving him home alone late at night so long story short I called DHS and they told me that they would "look into if they got a chance" and made sure to tell me that without police reports to back up  my claims that the case was not serious enough to justify use if department time.So I called the cops and when the officer got to their house, where I was waiting outside, he talked to the tweeker neighboor for five minutes and then came and told me that the neighbor said that he never saw anything unusual happening and that I needed to stop wasting his time, despite the fact thta my nephews dad had just gotten off of parole. He had been in prison for haveing a meth lab with my sister.

Just an FYI they moved to Texas and got clean after my dad told them he was going to fly out to California and take the baby and my sis if he had to

wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 15, 2012 at 7:22 PM
They let us abuse each other, they don't care.
RedRozeMom
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:23 PM
3 moms liked this
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha..

Let me read that again..

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:30 PM

No kidding.

Quoting sunfireprincess:

Give me a break

Quoting Anonymous:

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 16, 2012 at 6:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope you are laughing cause you took it as a JOKE. I'm seriously frightened by all the idiotic, offended responses I got.

Quoting RedRozeMom:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha..

Let me read that again..

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Quoting Anonymous:

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2012 at 6:04 AM
I'm not sure
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN