Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sprint sucks....

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:19 PM
  • 0 Replies

I have had sprint for a little over 3 years. I got a smartphone last year. Well, around this past December/January I started having issues with it. The first time, they replaced it. ASSuming that the problems were caused from my dog getting it one time. Wrong. New phone starts acting up within a couple of weeks of having. I went back a little while later and they reset it. 

So, a few weeks go by and it starts acting up, again. I go back in(I'm moved by this point), they say they fixed it by clearing up some of the phone's internal memory. 2 days later, it starts up, again. So, I take it back and this time they basically say they can't do anything and deleted the app they ASSumed was causing the problems. The next day, it starts messing up AGAIN. 

I tried calling the 800 number, that got me nowhere. Oh, the first time I took it in out here, they said I had 90 days until my upgrade, nope it's not until December now. 

So, at this point I am just frustrated, pissed off, etc. I'm tired of having a phone that randomly shuts off on me, gives me black screens, yellow and black striped screen, etc. I NEED a phone that works. My husband is deployed and he could e-mail at any time and if I so happen to be out of the house and he messages me then my phone shuts off, he's going to get offline because he'll think his emails aren't going through. Yes, he knows about my phone problems but so far we have been lucky in that it has never done it when he's messaged me.

I don't know what to do. I don't have enough to cancel my account and move to a different company and I don't have the money to buy my upgrade early AND a new phone. They keep saying they can replace it,  again. I am NOT going to waste yet another $100 on this POS phone. 

Does anybody have any clue what I can do?

Starting weight: 217

by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN