Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Okay..!! I want to play.. Rate US..!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Me & The Boyfriend ... Rate us and be as honest as you would like to be.!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
Refurbished
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Adorable young couple :)

Lchavez08
by Member on May. 15, 2012 at 8:02 PM
I'm 23 and he is 20.. I kno a cradle robber .. Lol

Quoting SparklePants:

First thing that comes to mind is how young you guys look, but you're a very cute couple, you are adorable!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Im usually pretty good with this type of stuff. You look happy just don't piss him off

Quoting Lchavez08:

Wow..!! Have to say your almost spot on. :-) thank u

Quoting Anonymous:

Cute together... ,he looks a bit controlling and could be jealous... you are sweet and giving. He does treat you good.

LoveMyLilPeople
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:09 PM

You're a cute girl, but he looks like a good guy too and he looks like he's pretty crazy about you.  I'm a little confused as to why you're not pissed at the women talking smack about him.  If someone made fun of my husband to me I'd kick the crap out of them.

Lchavez08
by Member on May. 15, 2012 at 8:10 PM
I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im usually pretty good with this type of stuff. You look happy just don't piss him off

Quoting Lchavez08:

Wow..!! Have to say your almost spot on. :-) thank u

Quoting Anonymous:

Cute together... ,he looks a bit controlling and could be jealous... you are sweet and giving. He does treat you good.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 15, 2012 at 8:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Cute couple.....best rate me couple!
Lchavez08
by Member on May. 15, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Thank you! :) I'm taking it more as her advice and opinion. I don't feel there is a need for me to be upset. Don't get me wrong I'm definitely a fighter and will always stand up for those I Love, but I'm looking for honest opinions.

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

You're a cute girl, but he looks like a good guy too and he looks like he's pretty crazy about you.  I'm a little confused as to why you're not pissed at the women talking smack about him.  If someone made fun of my husband to me I'd kick the crap out of them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lchavez08
by Member on May. 15, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Thank you Sweetie.!

Quoting Anonymous:

Cute couple.....best rate me couple!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyLilPeople
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Quoting Lchavez08:

Thank you! :) I'm taking it more as her advice and opinion. I don't feel there is a need for me to be upset. Don't get me wrong I'm definitely a fighter and will always stand up for those I Love, but I'm looking for honest opinions.

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

It wasn't advice, though... someone said you were cut but him "not.... so... much".  That's just an insult to your guy.  Another woman quoted it and said that that's what she was thinking.  It's just not nice.

atyou
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Adorable couple!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured