Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

alrighty...havent slept yet! its 726 am.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
Yuppers been up for a long ass time! Cant sleep. Watched the sun come up and now i REALLY cant sleep. Dont know why i bother trying.. it always ends up like this!

Im so stressed out! Its freakin bad now. I usually get about 5-6 hours of sleep each night but now im lucky if i get 4 hours between 2 days. Then i crash- like huge crash. I crash around 11 pm and wake up the next day at 1 pm! Isnt that bad!

Im sorry if i make mistakes. I am tired. I just camt fall asleep. I keep thinking if all the shit i have to pack, all the walls that need to be painted, my brother who might have cancer, my mother who might have cancer (shes had 2 different types so far but chemo made it all go away- now she might have it again!), my uncles anniversary of his death is coming up (commited suicide 2 years ago), dh might lose his job, dd has some health issues, and finding these 2 cats a new how because i found out shes allergic yesterday!, then i have a school appointment at 11 am but i cant even function right now!

Omg i just want to crash already!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN