Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i let him finish in me..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok so when i was pregnant i had sex with this guy (possible father one) after i called off my engagement to my ex(possible father 2) and let him finish inside me. I knew later that day i was going to 2s house to talk about things and one thing led to another and i let him eat me out for revenge. Believe me he deserved it for all the shit he put me through.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Replies (41-50):
ZsMommy
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Raynezuri:

I really hate these posts. I think Cafemom made a REALLY stupid decision about having the anonymous feature. And Cafemom should monitor posts more frequently. This site has really gone downhill over the past couple of years.

singlemom1208
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:33 AM
That's just wrong
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 16, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Am I the only one who's real life provides enough source for "real" posts?

LoveMyLilPeople
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Quoting Raynezuri:

I really hate these posts. I think Cafemom made a REALLY stupid decision about having the anonymous feature. And Cafemom should monitor posts more frequently. This site has really gone downhill over the past couple of years.

I agree.  I had an account five years ago and LOVED this site.  I made some great friends and had a lot of fun.  There was arguing and debate, but there was also really great camaraderie.  This kind of post is gross and piggish and there's just no point in it.  She's not asking for advice or asking our thoughts she's just telling us all what a gigantic whore she is.  I hadn't had an account for years.  I just signed back up a month or so ago and I sometimes think I should just close my account because this isn't what I came here for.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 16, 2012 at 9:35 AM

You are not the only women to have done that.

Troll or not it is nasty but you know, revenge is never pretty

mcr17
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:36 AM

you're disgusting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 16, 2012 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
It was intentional. Lol! I don't really speak like that- I swear!

Quoting Anonymous:

REALLY!? That is the one of the most illiterate sentance I've heard on cafemom!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh! Trolls be nasty this am! Go back under your bridge...

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 16, 2012 at 9:37 AM

troll or not, this is CONFESSIONS not an advice group or seeking others opinions. This is where moms come to confess something. This was a confession  IMO. Nasty disgusting and crude, but a confession none the less.

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Quoting Raynezuri:

I agree.  I had an account five years ago and LOVED this site.  I made some great friends and had a lot of fun.  There was arguing and debate, but there was also really great camaraderie.  This kind of post is gross and piggish and there's just no point in it.  She's not asking for advice or asking our thoughts she's just telling us all what a gigantic whore she is.  I hadn't had an account for years.  I just signed back up a month or so ago and I sometimes think I should just close my account because this isn't what I came here for.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 16, 2012 at 9:37 AM
 who cares if people post anon!!!! Geez this is what this group is for, for people to confess to things, without being judged!! And who cares if its a troll, if you can recognize its a troll, have fun and go along with it or even better, IGNORE IT, that's what they want attention, and your giving it to them!! I NEVER b**** about things, or posts. All these networking sites do is b****, cause you guys obviously have nothing better to do, but sit on the computer and b**** about stupid things. You are ALL moms... act like it, some of you sound like little teenagers! If you don't like people posting Anon, or trolling then delete yourself from the group, because its never going to change, no matter how much you complain. GET OVER IT!! okay I'm done!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 16, 2012 at 9:38 AM

So you did all of this while you were pregnant? Real classy mom!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)