Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cry all the tine

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
My bf Plays video games non stop and won't spend time with me! I have to basicly force him :(. He plays all night and sleeps all day :(. We rarely have sex I don't think he is into me anymore
Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nikki32230
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Hm, dh and I both like games, but usually different kinds. We play what games we can together, or take turns when we can't, but he plays more than I do bc he will play all night... It's cool though, for the most part. The thing is video games are basically the only thing I use the tv for, and the occasional movie, but if he is home the tv ALWAYS has to be on, I don't understand and it makes me wonder if this is the norm for people....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 16, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Ok I don't think it is he plays a phn game and called some other girl hon (I didn't like that) .

Quoting nikki32230:

Hm, dh and I both like games, but usually different kinds. We play what games we can together, or take turns when we can't, but he plays more than I do bc he will play all night... It's cool though, for the most part. The thing is video games are basically the only thing I use the tv for, and the occasional movie, but if he is home the tv ALWAYS has to be on, I don't understand and it makes me wonder if this is the norm for people....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)