Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm the OP from last night, that was contemplating taking a whole bottle of pills over our money problems...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

I want to thank you all for the kindness and great suggestions. We ended up selling dh's car to a scrap metal yard ( didn't matter, it only had 1 gear, transmission was going out, and we couldn't afford to fix it). We got enough to pay our rent, and have a little left over. I deleted my other post last night, because dh was about to read it, and I didn't want him to see how desperate I was. I am going to make an appt with a counselor, to try to figure out what is wrong with me, maybe get on some medication to help. Once again, thanks to all of you for being so kind, not bashing, and not judging.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mommyto2cherubs
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Hang in there. Things are not as bad as it seems...You just have to pull through. Good Luck with everything hugs

Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Glad you all were able to get the money to stay in your home! I'm proud of you also for calling a counselor! That's a good first step! *HUGS*

Rubyred24
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:07 PM

huggingI did not read last nights post....but I am so glad you pulled through that hard time. I'm sure there are many people including kids that need you and think you make the word better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Thanks, ladies. I guess once we hit rock bottom, the only place left to go is up. I'm gonna go into this with my head up, and try to do better by my family than I have been. Contemplating suicide last night really clarified a lot of things for me.

blessed107
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I didn't see your post,but I'm glad things are a little brighter today.

Anouck
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I didn't see your post, but I'm glad you actually got some helpful advice instead of bashing and judging... Hang in there!

Jblaac57
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:27 PM

i didnt see your post last night but i'm glad things are looking up for you and i hope they only continue to get better. gl with everything mamma *hugs**

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 16, 2012 at 2:30 PM
I didnt read your post last night either but i am glad that you have found a way around that stuff. And good luck on your journey of being happy and healthy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN