Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTF?! How is this my fault?!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So, yesterday I was hanging out on fb and I came across a video clip that one of my friends posted. If you've seen it you'll agree that it was disturbing. It was the video clip of a Malaysian woman being abusive towards an infant. I could barely stomach to watch it and stopped the clip about 12 sec or so into the video. I then made a comment on it simply saying "WTF".

Then went on about my day. A few hours later my hubby came home with our older children. I had gone up to visit the neighbor and forgot my phone down stairs, didn't think that I would be gone all that long and most people text me anyways.

I was upstairs for no longer then 15 or 20 minutes when my hubby came storming up stairs. He tells me to grab my belongings and to get my ass down stairs. You know how your SO gives you the look of "wtf have you done & your ass is in big trouble". I collected my things and wasn't even down the stairs when he starts yelling at me. "WTF did you post on fb?!" Honestly I had no idea what he was talking about since I like to post lots of stuff. I share mostly stuff that makes me giggle. "Well, So & So is upset and demands that you take it down and she wants to report you."

"Huh?! What? I have no idea what you're talking about." I told him. "Well, you need to go and fuckin fix it cuz I'm not havin this bullshit drama come into my house."

Honestly, I thought (and still think) that he was getting pissed for nothing. I logged onto fb and thanks to dear ol fb timeline So & So saw that I had made a comment on the video clip and she also saw all of the other comments (as well as seeing the warning comment above the video clip) but she still chose to watch the clip.

He didn't even have all of the facts before he decided to jump all over me and bitch at me. And no I didn't share the video clip I ONLY commented on it. I was sitting at the computer last night erasing the comment from my timeline and anything to do with it. But the damage was already done. My hubby was irrate at me. I was sitting at the computer and while trying to erase it from my timeline he's sitting there huffing over my shoulder getting more and more pissed off at me. I told him that he needed to stop cuz it wasn't my fault. I can't help that someone else read the warning and still chose to watch the video clip.

He says it is my fault cuz and I quote "You don't need to throw your fucking 2 cents in. If you didn't do that then So & So would not have called to complain about you."

Then from there is just snowballed into a bullshit arguement. He only stopped bitching at me when I told him that I wasn't going to argue with him any more cuz I was starting to get dizzy and was starting to have chest pains. (I suffer from high blood pressure.) I'm sitting here, the morning after still pissed as ever. WTF did I do wrong?! Was it really so bad of me that I made a wtf comment and this is my punishment? I just don't get it.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Replies (11-20):
mommytoeandb
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2012 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Your DH is nuts. WTF?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KME3
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2012 at 3:33 PM
6 moms liked this
Now go on your Facebook and post " all whining babies will be deleted, thank you and have a nice day" lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2012 at 3:34 PM
And you're with him why
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 16, 2012 at 3:34 PM

yes, my hubby can be an asshole ... he proudly admits it.

eastcoastmama11
by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:34 PM
You shouldn't let him. He may be older, but you're in a partnership now.

Quoting Anonymous:

he's 15 yrs older then me ... and when he gets pissed he talks to me like that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I've had to resort to physical violence when my ex did things of that nature. He's still got scars from me.

CrazyLife1996
by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Age doesn't matter in marriage. You are his equal and his wife he should treat you that way at all times.

He needs to chill and grow up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ack86
I think he should have gotten all the facts first, then told So & So to mind their own business and if they see a warning of something they won't like, then don't look at it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.jessefuller
1 mom liked this
That would still be the fucking day he talked to me like a child. He's got control issues if he's all like that

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fraujones
by Mommytron on May. 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Nip that shit in the bud. He's not your father. 

It's FB. Seriously, this friend and your DH are getting this pissed about FB? You just expressed your opinion; you aren't bullying her!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)