Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just don't believe her and believe my child.

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:44 PM
  • 86 Replies
I just pulled my two children from daycare over a week now. I filed a police report against my children's daycare provider. My daughter came home with a long mark from under her eye down to her cheek. I asked her what happen, and she told me the daycare provider hit her with a whip in her face for talking. My heart broke. I have been taking my child there for two years and my daught has never told me anything like this before. she is four years old. She will NOT come up off this story and sticks by it when asked. She even told me the whip is for child's who are naughty, and that she has hit other children with it. She even told me the lady names the whip "brownie." She said she cried after she hit he and sat down and ate her snack. I asked her what did she eat for a snack and she recalled exactly the item I packed for her snack. I just know a four year old child does not make things like this up and I know my child. She was even crying to me, and said "I am telling pu the truth." This is serious, especially for that lady. She abused my child. When I asked her about it she denied it and swore on her own children. She told me kids make things up. I do not believe a four year old child would make this up and be so detailed about it. Please give me your thoughts on this. This really breaks my heart to know someone hurt my child. Thanks.
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Newmom8912
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2012 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this
:( sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Perfect.Pixie
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:45 PM
10 moms liked this
Always believe your children!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I am sorry that you and your daughter are going through this.

Audreesmommy757
by Diana on May. 16, 2012 at 8:47 PM

always believe your child...

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on May. 16, 2012 at 8:47 PM
5 moms liked this
I wouldn't send her back but I would talk to some of the other parents because sometimes kids do make things up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ffpm10
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
You did the right thing. Hope you took pictures
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamajewel
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:47 PM

oh wow!!  I would have called the cops and insisted they do a search for the whip and press charges.  :(   I'm so sorry!  Your poor baby :(  It would take everything in me not to hurt the monster who hurt my child!

Refurbished
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:49 PM
2 moms liked this

You definitely need to report this.  Kids lie to get themselves out of trouble, they don't lie about stuff like this.   

KrissyMama88
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:49 PM
i had a cruel babysitter and my mom didnt believe me i used to beg my dad please dont make me go i forget how they found out the truth but after awhile i didnt have to go anymore. I still remember most things like it happened yesterday and i was very young like 5 or 6
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amyinthesky
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I would have went to the police too. What did the teacher say happened? Or did she offer an explanation for the mark? I hope there is an investigation and that her license is pulled. If other children come forward maybe a class action law suit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)