Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

tired of being lonely

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
I know this is pathetic but i need to vent. Im tired of being lonely. Im separated from my husband ( he still stays in our house til the lease is up). We still get along ok and we hangout sometimes, but he is gone a lot. I lost all my friends throughout the years. I have a hard time in social situation, so i dont know how to make new friends. Im also home all the time with the kids. Im at such a loss on how to move past this.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 16, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
khrisna1978
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Hugs*
anotherhalf
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Do you have any hobbies or interests that you could get into?  Join a running group, take a class, something to get you out of the house?  It sucks being lonely.

Ialicea
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:47 PM
I feel you. I moved to a new state, away from all my great friends when I found out I was expecting (SO lived in fl Im from Chicago) he works 12 hours a day 5 days a week, & when he's not working he's either sleeping or spending time with his other son. I feel so lonely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaK313
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I'm sorry. Hope things get better for you. :-)

jojo827
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2012 at 10:54 PM
I feel the same way. I'll be your friend :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 16, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Well i just had a baby but im going back to school next month. I think it might help but i dont know how to make friends. I talk to a few people at school but i cant seem to do the "lets hangout" thing.

Quoting anotherhalf:

Do you have any hobbies or interests that you could get into?  Join a running group, take a class, something to get you out of the house?  It sucks being lonely.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 16, 2012 at 10:55 PM

you need to find an activity and get yourself involved around like minded people. After my divorce I was so lonely I cant describe it.. But I forced myself to go out and meet people. I moved away, got an awesome job outside of my norm and met a whole group of people. 

zah_ah_mbie
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Awww, me too!

Quoting jojo827:

I feel the same way. I'll be your friend :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 16, 2012 at 10:58 PM
I know how you feel. DH and I are living together but are supposed to be separating after awhile and although mine is home, he's here but not here. It's like we're only roommates. It sad. He doesn't talk to me much and puts a wall up. I want love and affection. I miss it. And when he leaves I'll be lost too bc he's my whole world. I hope you learn to cope. I'm really sorry. (Hugs)
Bigloves1968
by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi sweets my name is Lori-Anne, I was you before and yes it's hard to get back on your FEET AGAIN I'M TELL YOU THIS CUZ I WAS THEIR. "But you just have to make small baby steps at first then you can get yourself all together. Ok, "This is what we need to do even if you don't like or not. Yes are kids are first I know that. Are they in SCHOOL?? CUZ IF THEIR ARE DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET TO A GYM ? or maybe go for a long "WALK"? LIKE I SAID JUST TAKE LITTLE STEPS......OK let's being their, Are you willing to stay in " TOUCH" is that fine with you to do? I would really love that and you and me can feed off each others will power to keep us going, (: How's that so far ? Good lol ?? You are a STRONG WOMAN I FEEL IT IN YOU CUZ THAT'S HOW I FEEL AS WELL.. WE DON'T HAVE TO FEEL OR BE SAD NO MORE. LET'S GET OUR LIFE BACK AND LET'S DO IT FOR US, OUR BEAUTIFUL KID, OK WE CAN DO THIS FOR ARE SELF, NO ONE BUT US AND OUR FAMILY........... TELL ME WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS ?? (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)