Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your opinions on photos of kids with beer, cute or trashy?

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:17 AM
  • 90 Replies

There is someone I'm friends with on facebook, I don't know them well but know them as an acquaintance, a friend of a friend kind of thing. They have two young boys, ages two and three, and they regularly post pictures on their facebook of their two boys holding and posing with beer cans and other alcohol bottles, today they posted one of the three year old pretending to drink out of a tequilla bottle. They also add comments like "someones going to have a headache tomorrow" and "thats my boy, starting them early", theres one with the two year old holding two cans and it says "thats my boy, double fisting already", theres at least a dozen photos like this. I'll give my opinion later, but first, what are your thoughts, cute or trashy or something else?

by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2012 at 12:18 AM

With kids that young I think it's trashy, especially if they're doing it all the time.

PartiallyNormal
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Trashy. My response to pictures like that is usually "great parenting skills ya got there, hurr?". Have your friends look at parentfails.com, pictures like that are on there all the time.
LucyHarper
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:22 AM

In at least half of all of their childrens photos on facebook, theres either alcohol in the kids hands or some comment about alcohol and partying as the title of the photo.

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

With kids that young I think it's trashy, especially if they're doing it all the time.

shortycmlb
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Trashy. I have one or two in front of my daughters on occasion but they know it's beer and they had better not EVER so much as TOUCH the can unless throwing it away (which is never!) 

militarywife09
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Trashy!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danita42
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Trashy!
lhernandez7208
It bothers me that its at least half of their pics.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waterlily89
My nephew just turned 1 and my younger brother keeps handig him his beer like, he is gonna let him drink it it makes me so mad. I told him that it upsets me he just says dnt look I tell him not to do that at my house its not cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelife350
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Trashy

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2012 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Adorable
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)