Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need to tell someone (long)

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:40 AM
  • 28 Replies

Last year my boyfriend & I hit a VERY rough spot, We BOTH had a job...anyways we were living in an old office for a storage unit, yes it used to be an office...his boss rented it out to us. We didn't have a stove, couch, fridge (later we got a mini fridge) there wasn't a real kitchen (there was a sink), living room...nothing. It was 2 "bedrooms" side by side (they were offices) a big area which was big enough to fit our kitchen table & a desk, & a bathroom. For a freezer in the winter we used a cooler & shoved it in the snow (we had a massive blizzard & it was awesome for keeping our food frozen for awhile)

My boyfriends mom kept in contact with one of my boyfriends CRAZY ex one night stands (I already knew about her, she's crazy). She found out that we were stuggling & offered to help...WELL she offered him, she didn't know we were together. She said she wouldn't help him if he was with anyone. So suddenly he became VERY secretive, he ALWAYS had his phone, changed his profile picture on facebook, his passwords & just seemed sneaky. I caught on quickly but he claimed nothing was going behind on my back. Suddenly the car payments were being made, cell phones were being paid for, he said his mom was paying for them & I believed him.

Well things kept going the way they were & I couldn't take anymore, I finally faught with him because I KNEW something was going on, I ended up leaving for a week because I was tired of it & thought if I left it would help our relationship. I came back on a Friday & on Sat. My boyfriend asked me if I sent his ex one night stand a message on facebook, I said no I don't know her lastname & have no reason to. He FREAKED out on me calling me a liar & that he was going to leave me if I did. I started bawling telling him I swear I didn't. Well I got her lastname, looked her up & her profile picture was a picture of her & MY boyfriend of 2 years! I FREAKED out.

Soon the tables turned & I found out that they were talking behind my back, & she was giving him money to pay things. I told her he & I were together & have been for 2 years. ALL hell broke loose then. I found out this girl had a baby that was MAYBE his & they were meeting up to see each other the week I was gone. well when all this came out, my boyfriend was working, she was calling him, I was calling him, it was all a mess, I finally got through to him & he answered thinking I was her & was going on saying he didn't want to be with me blah blah blah. He later told me he didn't mean it.

When he got off work I told him I was leaving & that this was beyond more than I could handle. He explained to me that she offered to help & he accepted because with out her help we would have lost everything since we both weren't making enough. She was in love with him & just wanted him. Come to find out this son of hers isn't my boyfriends & she knew the whole time, she just wanted him. Anyways he told her he couldn't do it anymore & that yes he has been with me. He told me he was talking to her & leading her on, strictly for money. That's how desparte he was to keep bills paid for & stuff. He risked our relationship for it.

He stopped talking to her that day. He changed his number, deleted hers & blocked her on facebook. His mom blamed me for pushing for the truth so bad, she said I shouldn't be getting into his buisness...really?? I wont start with that. So for some reason I stayed & we worked things out. Since then everything is different, he leaves his phone infront of me, when he's busy & gets a text he tells me to check it. I know his password to facebook & get into sometimes because he said I could & I play farmville lol so I send myself gifts from his farmville.

Well to this day I STILL think about this situation, we talk about it sometimes but for some reason I have REALLY been thinking about it lately. I don't think he's doing anything...I know he's not, I just think about it even though our relationship is so much better & has made so much progress since then. I KNOW I'm stupid for staying but honestly at the time I had NOwhere to go permently. Literally. I love him & I'm glad things are better. I know I will get bashed, even though all I wanted to get out of this was it off my chest, I'm even brave enough to do this with my screen name.

I wont even say "please don't bash me" because I KNOW you all will anyway. I just needed to get that all of my chest. I'm 38 weeks pregnant, emotional as hell & thinking about everything I have been through in my life & how I don't want my son to go through stuff I have been through...my mom died from a drug over dose, my dad died from cancer I have been through so much all before I turned 21...I feel like I'm depressed tonight,I don't even know why. =/ Thanks for listening.

P.S I just turned 21 in March.

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2012 at 12:44 AM

OH you poor thing. I am so sorry. I hope everything works out for you!

alyssamichaeljm
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
*hugs.*. I wish I had something supportive to say - I feel like u need it. I would be very hurt too... And it would take me forever to get over it. I'm so sorry about your mom and dad.
newmommy52012
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Are you being sarcastic or serious Lol. Things are WAY better now, I just think about it all the time & I know it's not healthy.

Quoting Anonymous:

CafeMom Tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2012 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh I am so sorry! I wasnt sarcastic at all! I was thinking, 21, losing both parents and having no where to go. I am glad things are better! And I hope they continue to get better! I realy just feel bad for the down luck you have had! 

Quoting newmommy52012:

Are you being sarcastic or serious Lol. Things are WAY better now, I just think about it all the time & I know it's not healthy.

Quoting Anonymous:

newmommy52012
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Thanks! (: It's been 6 years since my mom passed & 9 months since my dad passed. It's still hard because I'm having my first baby & they aren't here =/ but my life goes on & I can't complain since I am still alive (:

Quoting alyssamichaeljm:

*hugs.*. I wish I had something supportive to say - I feel like u need it. I would be very hurt too... And it would take me forever to get over it. I'm so sorry about your mom and dad.

CafeMom Tickers

newmommy52012
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Ohh lol! Well I'm still alive so I can't complain too much. (: I have a house now, a car, a healthy baby boy on the way, things are better than before that's for sure (:

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I am so sorry! I wasnt sarcastic at all! I was thinking, 21, losing both parents and having no where to go. I am glad things are better! And I hope they continue to get better! I realy just feel bad for the down luck you have had! 

Quoting newmommy52012:

Quoting Anonymous:

CafeMom Tickers

newmommy52012
by on May. 17, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Wow lol I'm surprised nobody else has something to say. o.O

CafeMom Tickers

missmikelots
by End Times In Progres on May. 17, 2012 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this

gotta go thru the storm to get the rainbow!!! This is why you stayed!!!you got your rainbow! hugs momma!!

newmommy52012
by on May. 17, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I like that!! (: Thanks!!

Quoting missmikelots:

gotta go thru the storm to get the rainbow!!! This is why you stayed!!!you got your rainbow! hugs momma!!

CafeMom Tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2012 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry hun! Hugs!! Congrats on the baby:-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)