Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Know a secret

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:54 AM
  • 44 Replies
I have a friend that lives on my street. She dosen't get home from work until around 9 at night. Her husband works with a guy down the street. For the last month or so I have noticed the wife of the other guys car at my friends house a lot in the evenings. Seems kinda off to me that this woman is hanging out with this man when his wife isn't there. I feel kinda weird knowing this. My friend and I meet at the bus stop every morning with our kids, and I have almost mentioned it a few times but decided against it. Should I tell her? My hubby says to mind my own business. What would you do?

Eta: I know it is not her hubby driving the car because I have seen her coming and going quite a few times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristyann
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetpea1217
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Imo your husband is right. You should mind your own business without causing any potential drama.
JC2223
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Take your DH's advice. You have no idea what is really going on, so it's best to mind your business.

LatashaNicole
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Send her a anons tip only thing I can think of but then again she might know it was you who sent it because you are friends. I rather be wrong then right by telling her even if nothing going on atleast you was nice enough to look out for her as a friend either she going believe you or not you can never be to sure in these type of situation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristyann
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:01 AM
I know he is right, but I still kinda feel bad. What if he is doing what I think he is doing?

Quoting sweetpea1217:

Imo your husband is right. You should mind your own business without causing any potential drama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
khrisna1978
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Yeah stay out of it!
BEXi
by BEXi on May. 17, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Id mention it nonchalantly, like you would assume she knows about it already.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Leave an anonymous note for her to find
BEXi
by BEXi on May. 17, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Exactly. Wouldnt you want somebody to let you know? Thats why you should bring it up as if you assume your friend already knows. That way if it isnt a surprise to her, no one will think you are being nosey.

Quoting kristyann:

I know he is right, but I still kinda feel bad. What if he is doing what I think he is doing?

Quoting sweetpea1217:

RLT2
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:03 AM

In this case I would mind my business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN