Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Am The HEAD OF MY HOUSE!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Yes, I am! So fuck you.

I am a WAHM and am still the head of my house. My husand and I work together so there! Suck on that apple cart.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Let My Name Show On This Post......I don't run my household he is the head and bring home the bread but I keep it ROLLING baby. Trust the Wife Do.

Quoting Durkeebaby2:

behind every good man is a better woman :) I am that woman!! Hubby might be the main bread winner but I make sure he has a nice clean house to bring that bread home to ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2012 at 9:59 AM
britches mama lolol not the britches.lolololololol

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

Lol @ "suck on that apple cart " . I haven't heard that one before.

Yeah, we both ( husband and I) wear the britches. Sometimes I call the shots, sometimes he does. Most the time we both do ( that's the idea we strive for at least). 

Shabbydoll78
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Oh no, we take turns wearing the same pair of britches. Sometimes we wear our sole pair of britches at he same time, but that gets  a little uncomfortable....we can only afford one pair, and sharing is caring ;) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

Yeah, we both ( husband and I) wear the britches. Sometimes I call the shots, sometimes he does. Most the time we both do ( that's the idea we strive for at least). 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Every man has an innate desire to Lead/The Head. The place he can truely do it is at home. Yes. How can the Head turn without the support of the neck. Who created the neck for every head. Unseen. Everything works right when its in order.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Anonymous:

lololol mamma that's wisdom talk. Many women are not aware of the unseen influence of letting the man be the head..........They are men remember it just flows our way anyway LOL

Quoting greenmommie83:

DH has his say so but at the end of the day if it don't fly with me it don't fly at all.

Unseen influence? Really?My husband has been the head of our house for 14yrs, and we haven't had any issues. He puts the needs of his family before his own needs. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Just get a pair of XXXL britches :D

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

Oh no, we take turns wearing the same pair of britches. Sometimes we wear our sole pair of britches at he same time, but that gets  a little uncomfortable....we can only afford one pair, and sharing is caring ;) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

Shabbydoll78
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Good idea ! I'm going to ask Santa for a pair of XXXL britches for Christmas !  

Quoting Anonymous:

Just get a pair of XXXL britches :D

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Shabbydoll78:

TugBoatMama
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this
My hubs makes the money here but we all know he won't remember to pay a bill to save his life. I do all the finances and even though I try to ask him about making certain purchases or family decisions he always tells me to decide for myself. He isn't here much so a lot of things around here wouldn't get done without me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Is he truck driver lol.

Quoting TugBoatMama:

My hubs makes the money here but we all know he won't remember to pay a bill to save his life. I do all the finances and even though I try to ask him about making certain purchases or family decisions he always tells me to decide for myself. He isn't here much so a lot of things around here wouldn't get done without me.

TugBoatMama
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Tugboat pilot :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Is he truck driver lol.

Quoting TugBoatMama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gum.drop
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Are not we a matriarchal society lol....

In majority of households the women is final.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)