Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't love being pregnant. short edit :)

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM
  • 132 Replies

I just asked a woman i wen to high school with how she's feeling, she just announced last month that she's pregnant with her second.  her response "i feel ok, i don't love being pregnant."  we both giggled and i told her that she looks great.  but it got me thinking, i loved loved loved being pregnant, never felt better in my life than when i was carrying my dd.  is that how most moms feel?  or was the end result what kept you going through a difficult pregnancy?  just curious

EDIT: also wondering...how was the birthing experience for all of you?  like i said above i loved being pregnant and even after 23 hours of labor where i was mostly on my hands and knees (with an epidural) to keep her heart beat regular, i would only change one thing  NO EPIDURAL, i will never, never, never, never, never in my life get another one because i had  a moron who didn't know what the hell he was doing and i never ever want to have that feeling again.  other than that, all was great.

by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2012 at 10:10 AM
I loved being pregnant. Sometimes it was tiring. But feeling her move was awsome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laciD
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM
I hate being pregnant. I have had fairly easy pregnancies but still am physically miserable the entire time, and usually an emotional wreck too. I would like more children but don't think I will have more because I refuse to go through another pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs_Szontagh
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM

i don't feel good NOW- i'm almost 11 wks; but i know it's all worth it and it's gonna get better! feeling my baby move, hearing the heart beat & the bond with just US through this time keeps me going <3

alliem82
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:12 AM

i would love to be surrogate!  i want to be pregnant again RIGHT NOW, but we can't have another at the moment  soon hopefully, but i would love to be pregnant again :)

Quoting laciD:

I hate being pregnant. I have had fairly easy pregnancies but still am physically miserable the entire time, and usually an emotional wreck too. I would like more children but don't think I will have more because I refuse to go through another pregnancy.

mylovey

I LOVE being pregnant. :)

Mommy to a sweet little princess named Saylor, and expecting a bouncing baby boy, Finley. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Elizabeth319

I hated being pregnant. Constant morning sickness, gallstones, kidney stones, sciatica...it was miserable.

liveforever
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I hated being pregnant and my pregnancy wasnt even that bad. Its just not fun for everyone.

However I am quite happy with the outcome :o)

alliem82
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM

OMG she is gorgeous!!!!!!  :0)

Quoting mylovey:

alliem82
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:14 AM

And i love the name and spelling. 

Quoting alliem82:

Quoting mylovey:

mylovey
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Awww, thank you! :)

Quoting alliem82:

Quoting mylovey:

Mommy to a sweet little princess named Saylor, and expecting a bouncing baby boy, Finley. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)