Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So terrified!

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:22 PM
  • 37 Replies
I work at an adult store. Have been here for 3 weeks. Well 2 men just came in and exposed themselves to me! They wouldn't leave when I asked. They finally did leave. My manager and an officer came up here. The officer viewed the cameras and said the white male clearly liked me. He had his junk out RIGHT BEHIND MY BACK! He never took his eyes off me. Sooo scary. I was shaking and crying so hard. Man. And I still have 7 1/2 hours left on my shift =\
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Yikes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KimmisMom
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Ya it was SO scary! I'm so worried they're going to come back

Quoting Hilary799:

Yikes

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on May. 17, 2012 at 2:50 PM
3 moms liked this
He clearly liked you!? Wtf kinda statement is that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xandersmom2011
by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I'm sorry that happened to you hun. I had that happen to me before and I said what the actress on Pink Cadillac said and asked "What is that? Cause it looks like a penis, only smaller" with a completely straight face.lol He tucked it right back in, got all red in the face and stormed off. I was laughing so hard afterwards I peed a little ha ha!!

KimmisMom
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Like this guy was very interested in me. Usually when men expose themselves they're looking at the products. But he wouldn't take his eyes off me and was always right by me. She thought he knew me.

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

He clearly liked you!? Wtf kinda statement is that?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xandersmom2011
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Trick is, not to let him see that he scared you.

KimmisMom
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Haha that's too funny! No these guys were scary though! Like not just trying to show themselves. They acted like they were about to attack me.

Quoting Xandersmom2011:

I'm sorry that happened to you hun. I had that happen to me before and I said what the actress on Pink Cadillac said and asked "What is that? Cause it looks like a penis, only smaller" with a completely straight face.lol He tucked it right back in, got all red in the face and stormed off. I was laughing so hard afterwards I peed a little ha ha!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
khrisna1978
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Wow
KimmisMom
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2012 at 3:01 PM
You're absolutely right. But at that moment in time I panicked. The way this building is set up has me backed off into a corner. I'm furious now! But I was petrified then.

Quoting Xandersmom2011:

Trick is, not to let him see that he scared you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
etsmom
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2012 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Do you work by yourself? I would be wanting another staff member to be there with me for the rest of the day at least, if it were me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)