Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im pushing him away?!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
I tell myself everyday that I'm done. When I try to talk to him he just changes the subject. He tells me I'm just unhappy for this or that reason...orcould it be that I just don't love him. He just doesn't get it. I have been mean to him said some pretty heartless stuff and its like he is hearing "I love you!"

I have been done for the past year and the four previous years we worked on our marriage(counseling, dates, talking) it makes me sick that we have waisted the last 5 years being unhappy. He will not admit he's unhappy and he tells me he likes the fact that I'm such a bitch?

I get the feeling he's afraid to call it quits because even though I'm horrible to be around I'm the only woman he's ever been with and he's afraid to be alone.

I think he also is afraid of what his family would think of him. They are always involved when making a decision that should be between him and I.

I'm not in a position to leaveand why should I have to? This is my house as much as it is his. so I tried talking to him and told him ill stay in the spare room but he just ignores me and say we should try counseling again. Im tired of counseling I'm tired of him.

**I'm done why can't he see that?**
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2012 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rphardwick
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Get your affairs in order and move out. Guess he won't have a choice but to get over it then will he.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Bump
LoveMyLilPeople
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Why are you being such a bitch?  Did he do something?  Every person was at one point a baby whose mother desperately hoped that they would be loved as much as she loved them by the person they chose to be with.  This poor guy gets treated like garbage.  I'm assuming you have kids.  Do you have a son?  If so, is this how you would want your little boy to be treated?  :(  Thinking about some woman treating my baby like this some day makes me ill.  Also, if you knew that a divorce would mean no longer getting to live with your kids would you be happy about the idea or would you try to prevent it as best you can?  Women need to understand that men love their babies too.  Maybe he loves them so much that he would rather live with a total cunt than lose them.  Poor guy.  Why can't we treat the people we love as well as we treat strangers?  Look at him and try to see him through his mother's eyes.  Imagine how sad you would be to see your child being treated this way.  Marriage can be frustrating and it's not always easy to be nice, but it sounds like you're going out of your way to make him miserable.  If you really want a divorce so bad stop trying to make him leave you and you leave. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

Why are you being such a bitch?  Did he do something?  Every person was at one point a baby whose mother desperately hoped that they would be loved as much as she loved them by the person they chose to be with.  This poor guy gets treated like garbage.  I'm assuming you have kids.  Do you have a son?  If so, is this how you would want your little boy to be treated?  :(  Thinking about some woman treating my baby like this some day makes me ill.  Also, if you knew that a divorce would mean no longer getting to live with your kids would you be happy about the idea or would you try to prevent it as best you can?  Women need to understand that men love their babies too.  Maybe he loves them so much that he would rather live with a total cunt than lose them.  Poor guy.  Why can't we treat the people we love as well as we treat strangers?  Look at him and try to see him through his mother's eyes.  Imagine how sad you would be to see your child being treated this way.  Marriage can be frustrating and it's not always easy to be nice, but it sounds like you're going out of your way to make him miserable.  If you really want a divorce so bad stop trying to make him leave you and you leave. 

I'm trying my hardest to be a bitch. It doesn't come easy but I'm not happy and I know he can't be either. I've told him before that I Dont care if he remarrys I want him to be happy. I told him I don't want to take the kids from him we can share them. Yes he has serious abandonment issues from his parents but I know he would be happier without me maybe lonely but happy. I don't like the kids seeing us unhappy so I want to move on. I think that us separating would be a relief for the kids!
MammaQuinny
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:24 PM

same boat, different ocean...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Bump
LoveMyLilPeople
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

I'm trying my hardest to be a bitch. It doesn't come easy but I'm not happy and I know he can't be either. I've told him before that I Dont care if he remarrys I want him to be happy. I told him I don't want to take the kids from him we can share them. Yes he has serious abandonment issues from his parents but I know he would be happier without me maybe lonely but happy. I don't like the kids seeing us unhappy so I want to move on. I think that us separating would be a relief for the kids!

So grow up, stop being such a horrible bitch, and move out.  I don't see why any of what you said is a reason to continue living with him and behaving like a stupid, bratty child.  MOVE OUT if you want to move on.  Stop making him miserable.  Believe me, he is.  He might not say it, but he is. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Quoting MammaQuinny:

same boat, different ocean...

whats going on?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Quoting LoveMyLilPeople:

but why should I have to leave this is my house too? I would be fine if we could stay in the same household till we divorce but he wont get to the point of talking to me about it.
indyb
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Instead of being such a bitch why don't you just leave,  that seems like it would be easier

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)