Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he told me im addicted to drugs :S

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
Yea im going anon for obvious reasons..

The drug i do? Pot. Yea its not addictive physically but emotionally it can be.
No i dont smoke it around my dd. I only smoke it when shes put of the house and gone for the night.

So dds gone, i asked dh to get some. A huge fight blows out and he says im addicted. Im really sorry but i have a lot of shit going on and i would like to smile for once. Im stressed out. I want some weed.

I dont even know any dealers- dh does. Thats why i ask him to get it.. besides when im high we have crazy sex. So its win win for both!

Yea i admit i get cranky without it but i pull through. I dont smoke it everytime shes gone for the night but once in awhile yea i want some. So what?

He said that when shes gone im a druggy and alcoholic. Umm no... i dont drink. Why? Because it costs too much to get me drunk. I need 8 beers just to feel tipsy. Thats stupid. Im up peeing every 15 minutes and drinking something that tastes like crap. Beer doesnt get me happy and sex? Haha yea right. I crash out.

So i smoke weed. I would like to forget some things dear. Some things you dont even know. My past is marked along my arms and i dont feel like staring at them right now.

I have ppd, ptsd and some other personal problems. So lwt me get high and put on a real smile for once!

Atleast im not smoking it everyday- spending all my money on it- smoking it around my dd (shes 2 years old) and caring for her high. No im not a druggy. Im fucking strong to be able to get up everyday or even be standing here. My dd keeps me alive, no one else. But when shes gone- everything flows back up and im sitting here wanting to kill myself. So pass the joint asshole.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bozo75
by on May. 17, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Lmao at your last sentence!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Lol ;)

Quoting Bozo75:

Lmao at your last sentence!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Pass it over here! My bf doesn't smoke but he doesn't care either, the only reason he doesn't do it with me is because of his job. I work for myself! :)  We have crazy sex too when I'm high!!! It's the best but for the most part it's my choice of addiction. I don't drink, smoke ciggs, drink soda, coffee or any crazy thing you can get addicted too! I know my dealer and every transaction is discreet. I don't do it in front of my kids or even when they are up for that matter

beethann
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2012 at 4:22 PM
I'm sorry about everything mama. I hope you find happiness, lasting happiness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Ugh i wish mine was like yours!

Sex is so amazing on it!

Quoting Anonymous:

Pass it over here! My bf doesn't smoke but he doesn't care either, the only reason he doesn't do it with me is because of his job. I work for myself! :)  We have crazy sex too when I'm high!!! It's the best but for the most part it's my choice of addiction. I don't drink, smoke ciggs, drink soda, coffee or any crazy thing you can get addicted too! I know my dealer and every transaction is discreet. I don't do it in front of my kids or even when they are up for that matter

Tesserae
by Mrs.Mellark on May. 17, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I'm sorry your life is so bad that you need to be stoned. Maybe some therapy and meditation or something.... Stay sober. Life is better sober =)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2012 at 4:24 PM
I don't smoke weed, but only because I'm a nurse and I'm subjected to random drug tests. I like my license and want to keep it lol. If not for that, I see nothing wrong with it! My SO smokes, and honestly I think it makes him a better person sometimes...more laid back, calm, and happy. Not that he's bad without it, but you know what I mean. I think it's way better than drinking...you never hear of people getting high and acting belligerent and fighting lol. I'm sorry your SO is acting like a douche!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Its alright! Its no ones fault i had a crappy life. When dd is with me, life is great! She is the only thing keeping me alive today.

Quoting beethann:

I'm sorry about everything mama. I hope you find happiness, lasting happiness.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2012 at 4:25 PM

i wish i could get high! all the times i've tried in the past- i just cant get that higha nymore. =( but everyone else was so i know the batch wasnt bad or anything. sigh. stupid shit.

Red227
by on May. 17, 2012 at 4:26 PM
3 moms liked this

I smoke pot.

And I don't need to go anon about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)