Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

cloth diapers , organic food , baby wearing and breastfeeding.

Posted by   + Show Post
If you don't do these things, you are seemingly selfish! I didnt bf but educated myself as others should do! Also I went organic and am able to feed a family of eight for the same as buying the junk!! Cloth diapers are so easy! Not to mention you save and average of 1200.00 a year! I think it is your choice but please look into all the benefits! You can find a farming co-op for organic eggs, meat, fruits and veggies!

Thank you! JoLee G. Waddlekiss

by on May. 17, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Replies (221-230):
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Well said.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Quoting Anonymous:

And yet you think your 2 year old is safe in a booster.
ever heard the statement "The lady doeth protest to much"? I always think of this when I read one of your posts

Anyone who brags as much as the OP does obviously has security issues. When you are confident in your choices, you don't feel compelled to keep justifying them or defending them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoLee12345
by on May. 18, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

where do you get this?I don't smoke weed! !! Haven't in years! That really confuses me!

MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM
2 moms liked this
But but.. shes perfect! We should all bow to her.

Quoting emeraldangel20:

you are probably one of the biggest troll on this site. you think anyone who doesnt breastfeed is selfish yet you dont do it. and your siggy is highly annoying. you sound like a spoiled ass teenaged brat, to tell the truth.

and you have your 2 year old in a booster seat? smdh

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ILive4This
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this

There are choices in life, and you make them.   There is not really a "right" way.  I don't believe anybody to be selfish if they don't do these things.   I do believe people that only see their way as right, to be assholes though.

Regina_Falange
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Bahahahahahaha.... Yep. That's all I got.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ILive4This
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Only if they're organic!

Quoting mommasbabies77:

so? I didn't bf and I also have a medical condition but according to your reasoning that makes you selfish. If I told you why I didn't bf I am pretty sure you'd say I was selfish but regardless you said that if you don't bf you are selfish. Jump on the selfish train baby...you ought to bring snacks:)

Quoting JoLee12345:

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Wait..you didn't bf but anyone who doesn't is selfish. I love your reasoning honey.

again, my heart medication was extremely dangerous! I am bfing this baby due in November, I found an alternative med!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 18, 2012 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting JoLee12345:

You just made a post the other day about doing drugs being unacceptable and hear you are admitting that you have smoked weed!!! Do you EVER get tired of your own hypocrisy? It must be exhausting trying to keep your stories straight.
JoLee12345
by on May. 18, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

spice is NOT WEED! IT WAS LEGAL! I DO NOTHING ILLEGAL! wtf are you talking about?

mommasbabies77
by on May. 18, 2012 at 9:05 AM
But of course:)

Quoting ILive4This:

Only if they're organic!

Quoting mommasbabies77:

so? I didn't bf and I also have a medical condition but according to your reasoning that makes you selfish. If I told you why I didn't bf I am pretty sure you'd say I was selfish but regardless you said that if you don't bf you are selfish. Jump on the selfish train baby...you ought to bring snacks:)

Quoting JoLee12345:

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Wait..you didn't bf but anyone who doesn't is selfish. I love your reasoning honey.

again, my heart medication was extremely dangerous! I am bfing this baby due in November, I found an alternative med!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 18, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Quoting JoLee12345:

Are you too stupid to even read your own replies? You just said at 8:47 am you smoked weed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)