Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

cloth diapers , organic food , baby wearing and breastfeeding.

Posted by   + Show Post
If you don't do these things, you are seemingly selfish! I didnt bf but educated myself as others should do! Also I went organic and am able to feed a family of eight for the same as buying the junk!! Cloth diapers are so easy! Not to mention you save and average of 1200.00 a year! I think it is your choice but please look into all the benefits! You can find a farming co-op for organic eggs, meat, fruits and veggies!

Thank you! JoLee G. Waddlekiss

by on May. 17, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Replies (231-240):
ARmomOf3
by on May. 18, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Sorry I dont have the funds or resources to do all the "organic" stuff. And i do breastfeed. But not everyone can, for physical reasons.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 18, 2012 at 9:09 AM

its your choice but if you don't do it then mrs waddle thinks you are selfish... pfft. your opinion means nothing to me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 18, 2012 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

You just need to grow the eff up OP! Every single post I see of yours is either condemning someone else or trying to toot your own horn. You seem very insecure. 

Quoting JoLee12345:

Quoting Anonymous:

I was also married! Soooo... f off! And the word IS existent! Therefore I am correct! Also, I was never knocked up, I got pregnant, talk about trashy grammar. I happen to be a phenomenal speller, but I am on an Android and it auto corrects! But love when people resort to grammar when they feel defeated!

FranciRed
by on May. 18, 2012 at 9:17 AM
I do all of that, minus cloth diapers. We used the seventh generation diapers. Organic is a little pricey here, but I would rather pay a little extra & not pump my kid full of junk chemicals. Our local organic farmer has the most delicious beef & I can't wait to get our own hens :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommasbabies77
by on May. 18, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Op couldn't either for physical reasons. By her own admission, she is selfish

Quoting ARmomOf3:

Sorry I dont have the funds or resources to do all the "organic" stuff. And i do breastfeed. But not everyone can, for physical reasons.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aviatioNation
by on May. 18, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Define "poor as shit."

Quoting LucyMom08:

I'm poor as shit and I do all that. It's called prioritizing.

aviatioNation
by on May. 18, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Thanks for the info, sanctimommy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 18, 2012 at 10:14 AM
I asked because you sound young. The way you talk to people who don't agree with you, the tone of your posts and the overabundance of exclamation points screams immaturity to me.

Quoting JoLee12345:

Quoting Anonymous:

How old are you, OP?

27 in November, why?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephy_85
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2012 at 10:32 AM
The place we got it from was Steaks N Stuff. They are out of Jacksonville but offer free delivery, a few people in our neighborhood buy from them and told them to come by my house lol. I'm still probably going to give Ogeechee Meat Market a try though. Oh we are in Richmond Hill (just moved from Southside) but I believe the company delivers everywhere in this general area. Ogeechee Meat Market actually has a facebook page and a website. When I was driving past it this morning I saw they had a build your own package deal going on. Prices were $29.99-$299.99 which is nice because you can build a package that fits your needs. I'm not sure if that included the free range meat though.

Quoting LucyMom08:

South side of Savannah? What is the company? I am on SSI and would totally drive to Savannah for that! I've had the buffalo, we have a small natural market here, it is yum!

Quoting stephy_85:

We are near Savannah and we bought it from a company that brings it to you. However when we run out I'm going to try the Ogeechee Meat Market in Savannah because they can order it also. Oh and dh wants to give the Georgia Buffalo a try, it's a buffalo farm probably 1 hr north west (I'm horrible at directions) of Savannah. They also come to the Hinesville and Richmond Hill Farmer's Markets a lot too. Since we have moved down here I have been able to explore my "crunchy" side and I am enjoying it!

Quoting LucyMom08:

Where at in GA? Where did you get your meat?

Quoting stephy_85:

We bought three cases of free range antibiotic, hormone and steroid free meat for less than we would pay for normal meat. Yes we paid a little more up front but the meat is such a better quality and taste better too! Not to mention I was getting horribly bloated and gassy (I know tmi lol) and since switching I haven't had those issues. Luckily where we are at in Ga it seems like we can always get fresh produce so that is cheaper too. By the end of the year I want to be fully switched over.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaponch
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2012 at 10:35 AM

When I read posts made by people that I have never heard a word of value come out of their mouth it makes me giggle that they feel as though their opinion matters to the masses. 

As a general rule, when making a post to try to convert many into your way of thinking, starting it with "you are selfish" is not a way to get people to listen to you.  It just makes you look like a judgemental shrew.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)