Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

cloth diapers , organic food , baby wearing and breastfeeding.

Posted by   + Show Post
If you don't do these things, you are seemingly selfish! I didnt bf but educated myself as others should do! Also I went organic and am able to feed a family of eight for the same as buying the junk!! Cloth diapers are so easy! Not to mention you save and average of 1200.00 a year! I think it is your choice but please look into all the benefits! You can find a farming co-op for organic eggs, meat, fruits and veggies!

Thank you! JoLee G. Waddlekiss

by on May. 17, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Did your mother do that with you ? If not, how did you turn out ? Just curious lol
BirdIsTheWord
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:00 PM

There's nothing wrong with making things a bit easier on yourself by buying disposable diapers or using formula or any number of things. We all make different choices and that's okay. If we all made the same choices and other options weren't available, not everyone would have a happy life. :)

Jperry86
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:00 PM
I dont wear my baby. I dont cloth diaper. My family doesnt eat exclusively organic, and I'm far from selfish, you over-opinionated bish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MollyJmommy
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2012 at 8:01 PM
I don't have the time and since I can't do laundry everyday it'd be disgusting

Quoting JoLee12345:

Quoting MollyJmommy:

you can make organic laundry soap, I buy Watkins, but I like the homemade! !! But I understand!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoLee12345
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Quoting P.V.Hawkwind:

sorry! I poorly worded that!

JoLee12345
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Quoting MollyJmommy:

completely understandable! !

JoLee12345
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Quoting Jperry86:

I dont wear my baby. I dont cloth diaper. My family doesnt eat exclusively organic, and I'm far from selfish, you over-opinionated bish.

wasn't trying to be :(but was hoping more people would simply look into it! Sorry I seemed bitchy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2012 at 8:05 PM

just fyi...I actually did an experimet when we switched to organics. It is NOT the same price to eat organically. I bought my normal grocery haul at our local gorcery store (a Kroger). I did not buy processed food even before we started using organics. I then bought the exact same haul using our local organic farmers market and then the rest at EarthFare. You want to know what the difference in my grocery bill was? For the exazt same amount of food pound for pound? nearly 385 dollars for the month. You are kidding yourself if you think eating organic is the same price. It is NOT.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2012 at 8:07 PM
2 moms liked this

I thought that cloth diapering was awful, my babies hated to be "worn" from the moment they could move their heads, I only eat organic sometimes, BUT I breastfed two kids for 2 years each, I have solar panels on my roof, and my husband rides a bike to work.. so I think it equals out?

Although I'll admit that I'm not totally up to date on the current condescending self-righteous bitch organic fair-trade chocolate brownie point exchange rate. 

clusterkid
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:07 PM

i'm good with being selfish. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)