Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you do this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

My df's brothers girl friend  keeps having kids every two years. So far she has had two miscarriages, and 3 kids, and is pregnant with her fourth. The probelm is her doctor told her that she needs to stop having children because it would be dangerous for her. He said that if she becomes pregnant again for the fifth time that he wil refuse to see her. She has medical. The problem is she keeps telling everyone that she wants a fifth child. I don't think its any of my buisness to tell her what to do, and besides she would only get mad and do what she wants to do. But I do want to know who would do what she is doing even if it means leaving behind 4 children behind?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lynnd4
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:45 PM
I personally wouldn't, but its not my body and not my choice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaistheword87
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:49 PM

I wouldn't do it personally, but I could understand why she is doing it. Doctors are usually way off in their worst case scenario "reality checks." As an example, my mother was guaranteed that I would be a downs syndrome baby and would be missing limbs. She was encouraged to abort at every prenatal. She didn't (obviously). Well, no downs syndrome here, 2 legs, 2 arms, an athlete, 5'10", graduated university with honors 3 times over...

You get the picture.

abra
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:50 PM

It is 100% her business....so it isn't mine, or yours.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I already stated its none of my buinsness but wanted to know what would other moms do in this situation, which is why its asked not asking if its my buinsess or not...

abra
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Maybe you should take up knitting.

Quoting Anonymous:

I already stated its none of my buinsness but wanted to know what would other moms do in this situation, which is why its asked not asking if its my buinsess or not...

slashteddy
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Quoting lynnd4:

I personally wouldn't, but its not my body and not my choice.

GraceHudson
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:22 PM
bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 18, 2012 at 11:41 AM

All of the fathers of her kids are drug addicts, yup still not my buisness on that either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)